RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Grimsby FA Trophy Final At Wembley KO 3pm Live Match Thread -
Page 1 of 37
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Rob at 08.48:47 on 24th March 2013 said:
todays historic live match thread....

Commentary links, picture messages and RP Live Thread updates?

Anyone going to the game please feel free to post your remarks to the live thread via text message on your mobile on 01978 280 280, or send a picture message in to 07740 40 41 42 - Make sure you put 'rp' then a space then your message if you are sending a picture!

Live commentary links usually appear on this thread nearer kick off time, so check back then. BBC Wales usually give us some kind of coverage on the radio, and the game is on S4C LIVE!

Please feel free to interact and give your views & opinions live in this match thread, or if you think something important has been missed please post!

As always, Red Passion Live Match Threads are viewable on your mobile, so feel free to post updates from your phone wherever you are!

Cheers

Rob

Rob at 08.49:10 on 24th March 2013 said:
... quick note, anyone who hasnt gone down and is via a PC please post updates - and link in pictures and the like if you can

weper red at 08.57:11 on 24th March 2013 said:
Just had a BBQ out here in oz off to bed for a couple of hours then back up , just wish I could have joined the red army to witness his day, safe trip to every one and enjoy he day. Had my Wxm shir on all day ,COYR

RHOSTYLLEN IN ADELAIDE at 09.29:49 on 24th March 2013 said:
Originally Posted by weper red:
Just had a BBQ out here in oz off to bed for a couple of hours then back up , just wish I could have joined the red army to witness his day, safe trip to every one and enjoy he day. Had my Wxm shir on all day ,COYR
Exactly the same for me,plus a few beers.Is there a link for a live stream?

aussiejackoinsaudi at 09.58:05 on 24th March 2013 said:
Huge storm just been through Darwin but not as big as the Wrexham storm about to hit Wembley. No sleep tonight as got to be at airport by 5am to get back to Nhulunbuy

spuderz123 at 10.11:50 on 24th March 2013 said:
Already seen Mickey T in our hotel. I'm taking this as a good sign. Quite a few reds including the Scottish branch in Spoons

Rob at 10.17:07 on 24th March 2013 said:
Several reds on train in from cambridge !

weper red at 10.31:24 on 24th March 2013 said:
Think it's been posted to get a uk IP address then via s4c

BornRed at 10.36:45 on 24th March 2013 said:
Could have the largest post count of any match thread. There again who will have time to post during the game? COYR. Danny Wright Wright Wright.
Posted via mobile theme

Page 1 of 37
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Grimsby FA Trophy Final At Wembley KO 3pm Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12