RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Salisbury KO 3pm Skrill Conference Live Match Thread -
Page 4 of 27
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7  14 >   Last »  

sionwxm at 14.03:37 on 5th October 2013 said:
Could have got 11/8 about a Salisbury win this morning. Looks good value against the team we've fielded.

It would be just like Wrexham to win when we don't expect though. Let's hope that's the case.

Ayrshire Red at 14.04:39 on 5th October 2013 said:
looks awfully weak, any road COYR!

EnglishRed at 14.04:52 on 5th October 2013 said:
Originally Posted by Liverpool Red:
I feel like crying having seen the team we are fielding today. Compare it with the team that Saunders left.
Why don't you compare it to the team that won the LDV vans, or was promoted from Div 2 under Smith, or played Porto in the 70s?...makes as much sense.

red_paint at 14.06:20 on 5th October 2013 said:
I feel like crying having seen the team we are fielding today. Compare it with the team that Saunders left.
I felt like crying when I went to Salisbury to see Saunders team get hammered. I know what you mean though.

wrexhamforever16 at 14.06:25 on 5th October 2013 said:
lots of early goals in the skrill prem already

rivared at 14.07:27 on 5th October 2013 said:
cor blimey, moaning started already

sionwxm at 14.07:49 on 5th October 2013 said:
Andy Marriott, Mark McGregor, Tony Humes, Brian Carey, Phil Hardy, Dave Brammer, Peter Ward, Bryan Hughes, Karl Connolly, Steve Watkin, Gary Bennett

Those were the days. Solid team.

wrexhamexile at 14.08:26 on 5th October 2013 said:
Love Jos to bits but thank god he's on the bench today.

red_paint at 14.09:22 on 5th October 2013 said:

Originally Posted by sionwxm:
Andy Marriott, Mark McGregor, Tony Humes, Brian Carey, Phil Hardy, Dave Brammer, Peter Ward, Bryan Hughes, Karl Connolly, Steve Watkin, Gary Bennett

Those were the days. Solid team.
:'(

Page 4 of 27
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7  14 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Salisbury KO 3pm Skrill Conference Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12