RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Kidderminster Harriers KO 3pm Skrill Premier Live Match Thread -
Page 3 of 11
<      1     2  3    4     5     6   >   Last »  

Atticus Finch at 15.08:18 on 8th March 2014 said:
I hope someone is there will a good quality zoom lens aimed at the directors box!

Redted at 15.14:19 on 8th March 2014 said:
Cambridge 2-1 up at Forest Gump

Dragonwheels78 at 15.15:14 on 8th March 2014 said:
As I said, I came in right at the end of the interview, but it sounded like he was endorsing Barr for the job....or was that just supporting the current manager?

Rob at 15.15:17 on 8th March 2014 said:
Originally Posted by Redted:
Cambridge 2-1 up at Forest Gump
Bartonbank I think it was posted something about odd betting on that game ? HT Cam FT FGR etc.

Redted at 15.17:50 on 8th March 2014 said:
Originally Posted by Dragonwheels78:
As I said, I came in right at the end of the interview, but it sounded like he was endorsing Barr for the job....or was that just supporting the current manager?
I agree that's what it sounded like to me. I wouldn't be surprised if Barr got the manager's job at least until the end of the season.

red_paint at 15.18:34 on 8th March 2014 said:
"Halifax have taken the lead at Hyde, which is bad news for Wrexham as they hold the last playoff place" - Radio Wales

Atticus Finch at 15.23:09 on 8th March 2014 said:
Originally Posted by Redted:
I agree that's what it sounded like to me. I wouldn't be surprised if Barr got the manager's job at least until the end of the season.
I heard a bit. I couldn't really read anything into it. We have Barr for the next three matches at least ... nine points up for grabs ... so I think a bit of encouragement for him is a pretty good idea. If he is asked a direct question about how Barr has performed, he's only really going to be positive isn't he?

OriginalRhylRed at 15.26:06 on 8th March 2014 said:
has anything actually happened yet

Redted at 15.27:09 on 8th March 2014 said:
Originally Posted by Atticus Finch:
I heard a bit. I couldn't really read anything into it. We have Barr for the next three matches at least ... nine points up for grabs ... so I think a bit of encouragement for him is a pretty good idea. If he is asked a direct question about how Barr has performed, he's only really going to be positive isn't he?
Yes, I suppose you've right. We'll all know in the next couple of weeks.

Page 3 of 11
<      1     2  3    4     5     6   >   Last »  

Wrexham v Kidderminster Harriers KO 3pm Skrill Premier Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12