RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Braintree vs Wrexham 7.45pm KO Live Match Thread -
Page 22 of 26
« First   <   12   19     20     21  22    23     24     25   >   Last »  

Phils-an-alki at 20.27:19 on 11th March 2014 said:
Originally Posted by ABd:
Might as well forget Barr's interview next week.. what would be the point in it? What on earth could he say to convince the board he would be the right man
They fancy a laugh and want to see his powerpoint presentation on why Morrell should still play for us?

Cenotaff at 20.27:21 on 11th March 2014 said:
Originally Posted by Foxy:
There would be every chance if the 34 fools who voted for him were on the Board.
Suspect most are taking the pee.

dixienormous at 20.27:23 on 11th March 2014 said:
Originally Posted by Redrobinman:
I really hope that the new manager, whoever that may turn out to be, is the panacea that you expect and hope him to be as I don't think I could put up with a further couple of months (or more) of your moaning and "I told you so" postings.
Firstly, I do expect better than Morrell and Barr, their ineptness is clear for all to see. If you can't see how poor a job they've done, how poor a side we have then I dispair. Frothing/ moaning has been second nature in recent months I'll admit, it's been justified and allthe moaning was about the dailings we see tonight. I thought a message board for fans was the best place for it. Stick me on ignore if it makes you feel better.
Secondly, I don't think there are many 'I told you so' posts, some posters including myself would be entitled to a few more to be fair, because we were right.

VicarscrossRed at 20.27:26 on 11th March 2014 said:
Can't believe I'm now wanting Chester to score to lessen the chance of relegation for our shambles!!

EnglishRed at 20.27:44 on 11th March 2014 said:
Originally Posted by jimmy1989:
We are in danger of going down! That would seriously cripple us. Just cant see where the next points are coming from
Posted via mobile theme
Calm down Fraser....Dooooooomed!

markinmrs at 20.27:44 on 11th March 2014 said:
Originally Posted by Beano:
Playoff still out of the question?
Late surge is th only hope
Posted via mobile theme

sparky at 20.28:05 on 11th March 2014 said:
I wonder what hard hitting questions from the press will be asked

Liverpool Red at 20.28:30 on 11th March 2014 said:
Originally Posted by Alan Attack:
That's the last thing they need to do. When all around are losing their heads, they need to keep theirs'.
Some of us "frothers" predicted this meltdown 18 months ago. Change is needed, quickly.

Beano at 20.28:37 on 11th March 2014 said:
Originally Posted by jimmy1989:
We are in danger of going down! That would seriously cripple us. Just cant see where the next points are coming from
Posted via mobile theme
I fear that going down would push the club over the edge

Page 22 of 26
« First   <   12   19     20     21  22    23     24     25   >   Last »  

Braintree vs Wrexham 7.45pm KO Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12