RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Salisbury City KO 3pm Live Match Thread -
Page 9 of 10
« First   <      6     7     8  9    10   >  

dixienormous at 15.36:48 on 22nd March 2014 said:
Originally Posted by Redrobinman:
Try plan B, you know....... the one that Morrell never had in his locker.
You are joking? He's got Morrell's team to play with like I've said Morrell didn't have a plan A

Just Sayin' at 15.37:08 on 22nd March 2014 said:
Wilkins been stitched over, like Moyes.

RemovedUser at 15.38:28 on 22nd March 2014 said:
Originally Posted by dixienormous:
You are joking? He's got Morrell's team to play with like I've said Morrell didn't have a plan A
No, just asking whether he has changed anything yet. Obviously not.

steve at 15.39:51 on 22nd March 2014 said:
Originally Posted by Redrobinman:
Try plan B, you know....... the one that Morrell never had in his locker.
You sound almost like you want him to fail? he has been here 5 mins ffs, will take more than a plan b to sort out the mess AM left behind.

welshian at 15.40:14 on 22nd March 2014 said:
don't expect too much till the end of the season. got to have a good look at all the players. Cant make a silk purse out of a sow's ear

Just Sayin' at 15.42:07 on 22nd March 2014 said:
Originally Posted by steve:
You sound almost like you want him to fail? he has been here 5 mins ffs, will take more than a plan b to sort out the mess AM left behind.
He's just asking if the new manager has made changes, changes the old manager couldn't/wouldn't make.

dixienormous at 15.44:14 on 22nd March 2014 said:
, Im a proud frother. We are shocking and have been for a year.

Just Sayin' at 15.49:03 on 22nd March 2014 said:
Originally Posted by dixienormous:
, Im a proud frother. We are shocking and have been for a year.
2 years.

RemovedUser at 15.49:08 on 22nd March 2014 said:
Originally Posted by steve:
I don't want him to fail at all. I am merely making the point that certain indiviuals have continuously made comments about Morrells shortcomings and lack of managerial ability and if Wilkin is the answer we all hope for, one might expect him to have some ideas of the changes needed.

Page 9 of 10
« First   <      6     7     8  9    10   >  

Wrexham v Salisbury City KO 3pm Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12