Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20th February 2017, 09.01:55   #100-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Build the Budget

While i'm here, why are people moaning about this FFS?

you do not have to contribute a penny, which is fine by the way. But don't moan about it, unless you really really want to stay in this league.

I do not get that mentality at all. If the fans don't contribute then no one else will at this moment in time.
Old 20th February 2017, 09.09:07   #101-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbrookred View Post
Hence the sub committee idea.
Posted via mobile theme
Someone needs to contact them then. Personally it doesn't sit comfortably with me that people gang up on Foxy just because of his opinion on this matter.

The attitude of if you don't like it go and take over and do it yourself isn't realistic for the majority of time and its a little bit ignorant. Just my opinion.
Old 20th February 2017, 09.09:13   #102-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale/Wrexham Lager Stand Centre Section

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post

you do not have to contribute a penny, which is fine by the way. But don't moan about it, unless you really really want to stay in this league.

I do not get that mentality at all. If the fans don't contribute then no one else will at this moment in time.
True.

We shall hopefully find some folk out there with an association to Wrexham, who also has some spare cash. The closer we get to a playing budget of £1m, the better our chances of getting into the FL.
Old 20th February 2017, 09.12:30   #103-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Quote:

You're right nobody should be moaning about it as nobody is forced two donate & and it something us the supporters have asked for, the board shouldn't be criticised for organising something that was requested by the fans.

But while it's a good iniative and every penny goes into the player budget I do think it will take more than the money raised to fund a promotion when we are up against even more sugar daddy financed teams next season as only 2 go up. And as an example the Likes of Rooney would rather play infront of 600 fans for a few dollars more than a crowd of cheering 3.5/4000 fans.

With Lincoln & Sutton doing so well in the cup you would hope that the powers that be would realise their is some better sides in non league than in division 2 and change the 2 up to down, but I know it will never happen turkey's don't vote for Xmas 😋
Posted via mobile theme
Old 20th February 2017, 09.18:37   #104-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Someone needs to contact them then. Personally it doesn't sit comfortably with me that people gang up on Foxy just because of his opinion on this matter.

The attitude of if you don't like it go and take over and do it yourself isn't realistic for the majority of time and its a little bit ignorant. Just my opinion.
Ignorant in what way?

I m not ganging up on Foxy, he makes a lot of valid points. It's a suggestion as to how he can change something he doesn't like. I am sure he does feel intimidated in anyway by my post.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 20th February 2017, 09.44:25   #105-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

I think Foxy is thick skinned he constantly gets attacks over his investment posts but he still posts his opinion which I respect the same as anyone's, I tend to like posters who have a mind of their own and not follow the gang, even if that post you disagree with it don't say you're right.

On the Aldershot prediction I said the Shots would win 2-0 back down to earth as we are playing a side up their not teams we have just beat at home near the bottom & that we have nobody who can score with White our highest on 2.

Corner Flag dived in criticising me for giving an honest opinion on a prediction thread..... Who was right?

It's a game of opinions as Greavsie used to say... It's a funny old game.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 20th February 2017, 09.58:35   #106-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbrookred View Post
Ignorant in what way?

I m not ganging up on Foxy, he makes a lot of valid points. It's a suggestion as to how he can change something he doesn't like. I am sure he does feel intimidated in anyway by my post.
Posted via mobile theme
You know nothing about Foxy (i assume) so you are not in a position to suggest that he does this or that based on his opinions on a forum.

Then the bigger picture, the classic RP comeback to any criticism which seems to be if you think you can do better go do it yourself. Its absurd when you put some thought into it, especially for this subject.

I can complain in a restaurant about my meal but do I expect them to turnaround to me and say well go cook it yourself then? No I'd laugh in their face. This is the same thing, thats where the ignorance comes in.
Old 20th February 2017, 10.06:45   #107-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
You know nothing about Foxy (i assume) so you are not in a position to suggest that he does this or that based on his opinions on a forum.

Then the bigger picture, the classic RP comeback to any criticism which seems to be if you think you can do better go do it yourself. Its absurd when you put some thought into it, especially for this subject.

I can complain in a restaurant about my meal but do I expect them to turnaround to me and say well go cook it yourself then? No I'd laugh in their face. This is the same thing, thats where the ignorance comes in.
No it's not the same thing. If you go to a restaurant and are unhappy you don't go back. As an owner of the club Foxy or any other fan for that matter can try and change things if they are that unhappy with aspects of the club. Not overly sure why you are so concerned about my post to be honest.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 20th February 2017, 10.12:36   #108-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Techend

I have trawled back through 55 pages of the £4k pledge thread and listed below the names I could find. Apologies if I have missed someone from the 55 pages

Now the bank account is available it would be interesting to know who has now pledged.
ALL the money will be going to DK to spend on players and how he sees fit.

If we can all look to get this message to at least 1 other fan and get 1 more pledge then we can make a difference next season. remember the taylor money and saving DK has made this season will all boost the playing budget and gives Keates a better chance of bringing in some of the key players we all know we need.

Over £4k below and I am sure the more it grows the more interest there will be.
We took £2,900 just on the weekend.

REDGOG 100
NottsRed 25
VicarscrossRed 50
Corner Flag 250
happyinsuicide 100
Vorporix 50
JonWrexhamfc 50
rocko 50
pagl 50
red2309 20
Peolythn 100
Taff967 100
Teifi red 100
Bryn Tirion 20
East Sussex Red 50
DaveWilli 50
Paulthe red 20
Royal Welsh Red 40
mpg89 50
Cymru1 100
Long time red TBA
emu d TBA
connahs quay red 50
The Turf 50
Wxmspller 50
Kie Wxm 50
Moynkeepthefaith 100
Sparky12353 Concert?
Big Mike 100
Hightown Brymbo Red 50
Iggy Pop 50
Noisy1 50
Djones 741 50
Sexyfootball1 50
Crewered 1000
Stattowrexham 25
Cress 30
Wrexhamexile 50
legendsof78 20
chef1 50
ugarte007 20
redphoenix 20
kirkcaldyred 50
wrex07 50
Pjwales 25
thesleepinggiantdies 50
glenton64 100
nedstarksghost 20
andy 50
Riccardo 10
wyld wyd 20
redknight 20
brewster2 10
andyold 100
wrexile 50
jebudo 20
goodolddays 10
jase1runner 20
pricey 10
off flint 20
MAKsurrey 50
ChesterDragon 50
Orrible Ogre 20
huffy 20
auctioneer andy 250

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 19.36:10.