RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Robbie Evans One of our own (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/109661-robbie-evans-one-our-own.html)

NedStarksGhost 1st May 2017 15.07:30

Re: Robbie Evans One of our own

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2021129]Another one missing the point we survived by skin of our teeth well done he has only been in charge since October, the hardwork starts now.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

It came across like you feel Keates hasnt received enough criticism, which in all fairness I would disagree with. But yes, now with his retained list announced and his own squad coming in, now is the time to fairly judge him like with Mills.

noisy1 1st May 2017 15.17:43

No the hardworking started as soon as we were considered to be safe and Dean started work immediately. He has already decided who he wants to keep and has drawn up a list of who he wants here next term so he isn't hanging around.
The questions remain, can he get the people he wants? and what type of team can he build?

Only time will tell.

kingsevans 1st May 2017 15.19:18

[QUOTE=owain94;2021118]Yeah, that's most probably just the case.

I hope this doesn't put him off the club that he loves. Football's a tough business and even 100% effort isn't always enough. Here's hoping for a quick return to full time football.[/QUOTE]

He told me that even if he's not offered a contract next season and moves on somewhere else he still wants Wxm to do well and get promotion as hes a fan also.

NottsRed 1st May 2017 16.13:07

[QUOTE=kingsevans;2021152]He told me that even if he's not offered a contract next season and moves on somewhere else he still wants Wxm to do well and get promotion as hes a fan also.[/QUOTE]

I don't doubt he heart is in the club through and through. Hopefully he can get his injury sorted quickly, get into another club and start building himself back up. I don't rate him but i don't wish the lad ill fortune. Just hope he dosen't go to Chester :D

Prodigal Dragon 1st May 2017 16.14:20

Robbie needs an op on his injured ankle, recuperate, get fit and look for a team.

He's a good bloke but, unfortunately, just isn't good enough for what we need.

Good luck to him.

panda23 1st May 2017 16.21:56

[QUOTE=RHYLRED;2021113]I should imagine he's just pissed off, he probably doesn't want to speak to anyone, but his family.[/QUOTE]

He has been at the club since he was 8 years old so can imagine how he is feeling, all the best Robbie

Robin Redvest 1st May 2017 16.30:38

Best of luck to Robbie Evans. Cracking lad and I know from speaking with him he was very proud to captain his home town team. Whatever happens in his career going forward he has done something which many of us can only dream off. All the best Robbie, you have been a brilliant ambassador for the club!!

Redvest

dixienormous 1st May 2017 16.33:41

I can only judge him on his performances and unfortunately they havent been good enough. It's unfortunate as it seems he hasn't recovered from that ankle injury at Hyde. Im gutted for him but there's no room for sentiment in football. Thanks Robbie and all the best in future.

benwilliams 1st May 2017 16.36:10

I take no pleasure whatsoever in his release but I think for me that's the decision which shows me that Keates and the club are changing for the better, ruthless in the pursuit of success not accepting mediocrity or sentimentality.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 04.54:25.