RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Released players/list (updating today) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/109667-released-players-list-updating-today.html)

Lee 1st May 2017 11.31:59

Re: Released players/list (updating today)

Hope White stays , as picked up of late with his goals, a 20 + striker mmm not sure , with good service could see him getting 15.

Hometown Unicorn 1st May 2017 11.34:30

[QUOTE=Lee;2020933]Hope White stays , as picked up of late with his goals, a 20 + striker mmm not sure , with good service could see him getting 15.[/QUOTE]

If you haven't seen him play then you can't really judge what he's capable of doing. The goals he's scored have come with very little support and all while he hasn't been fully fit. Let's not underestimate what missing out on a pre season can do to a player.

Hampshire Red 1st May 2017 11.42:12

Having seen White play (and score) at both Bromley and Eastleigh I have changed my mind and hope he stays. I think he is showing more effort than a couple of months ago, no doubt due to improved fitness. Money could be a problem but he might accept a little less money if he was offered a two year contract. 7 goals in 13 starts suggests he could be worth it.

davewilli 1st May 2017 11.52:28

[QUOTE=Teifi Red;2020922]I can see him getting 20 a season based on his past few weeks. To get 7 in 13 starts with the non existent service from those around him is pretty good. If we can find players to provide him with the chances then he could get to 20.[/QUOTE]

1 game at centre back so 7 in 12 starts up top, a short period to assess goals/games ratio, but that will compare with most strikers that have done well this season, let alone one who has the physique to be an ideal target man

dixienormous 1st May 2017 11.55:46

Any actual news?

billabong 1st May 2017 12.03:54

Allen gone according to his Twitter account ad that's it so far.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Ddraigoch 1st May 2017 12.12:30

Which players are still officially on Wrexham's 'books'?

For instance will Keates be seeing Bencheriff, Rooney and some of the others he shipped out in January?

redinsaudi 1st May 2017 12.20:13

Rooney is signing with Guisley 😉
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Ddraigoch 1st May 2017 12.22:12

Ah yes, just seen the loan watch on the official website

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.04:24.