RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Released players/list (updating today) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/109667-released-players-list-updating-today.html)

billy 1st May 2017 12.23:17

Re: Released players/list (updating today)

hope white stays the lad needs a break-- came back after serious illness get pre season under his belt think we will see the real deal

dixienormous 1st May 2017 12.23:39

[QUOTE=redinsaudi;2020957]Rooney is signing with Guisley ��
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

O dear

Cassidy coming here?

Omni 1st May 2017 12.24:31

[QUOTE=Ddraigoch;2020955]Which players are still officially on Wrexham's 'books'?

For instance will Keates be seeing Bencheriff, Rooney and some of the others he shipped out in January?[/QUOTE]

Bencheriff's loan has been extended until the FA trophy final and Tilt's until the end of the play offs. Rooney will be signing for Guisley, unless his agent pulls the same stunt he did with us.

This is via the loan watch tweet.

pawn star 1st May 2017 12.35:48

If White goes we will lose our top goal scorer yet again. I think he has a lot to offer and strikers don't come cheap.

StattoWrexham 1st May 2017 12.38:42

[QUOTE=redinsaudi;2020957]Rooney is signing with Guisley 😉
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Thought he would be off somewhere better!

OneLoveWrexham 1st May 2017 12.39:05

[QUOTE=pawn star;2020964]If White goes we will lose our top goal scorer yet again. I think he has a lot to offer and strikers don't come cheap.[/QUOTE]
How much does white cost then? I bet he's not cheap and we can certainly get better.

Dougie Davies 1st May 2017 12.40:26

[QUOTE=pawn star;2020964]If White goes we will lose our top goal scorer yet again. I think he has a lot to offer and strikers don't come cheap.[/QUOTE]

I suppose it all depends on what contract Mills gave him and how much he was on.

redone 1st May 2017 12.43:07

[QUOTE=Dougie Davies;2020967]I suppose it all depends on what contract Mills gave him and how much he was on.[/QUOTE]

never thought of that

stanvax 1st May 2017 12.43:20

The average goals scored in the top 6 this season was 80 - we managed 47 - we were miles off. Fact is Keates needs to revolutionise things up top.

I don't expect us to be in the playoffs next year - but we need to create more chances and need to generate another 20 goals next season

White is worth keeping he could contribute 15 . Alabi managed 17 in a poor Chester side, so I think would be worth taking a chance on, but we need another fox in the box

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.23:50.