RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Released players/list (updating today) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/109667-released-players-list-updating-today.html)

Ddraigoch 1st May 2017 10.26:52

Released players/list (updating today)

So far the one to state he is leaving is Iffy Allen.

I would be disappointed if we didn't keep
Dunn
Riley
Carrington (yes I know he's signed)
Marx
Jennings
Penn
White
Smith (ditto Carrington)
Rutherford (capable but if we can get better that would be ok)

Crewered 1st May 2017 10.30:18

Re: Released players/list

White looks too be leaving according to twitter. We need to be on the look out for a couple of quick forwards pace hurts oaf defenders
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

krux 1st May 2017 10.31:31

It wouldn't bother me if they all went but I'm not against keeping some e.g. Dunn, riley, the youngsters.

My head will explode if we keep white though!

Lets Av A Riot 1st May 2017 10.31:44

[QUOTE=Crewered;2020873]White looks too be leaving according to twitter. We need to be on the look out for a couple of quick forwards pace hurts oaf defenders
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

whats been said on twitter?

last 5 or 6 games i think whites makes a v strong case to sign him on for next season with his scoring

EnglishRed 1st May 2017 10.33:13

[QUOTE=Lets Av A Riot;2020876]whats been said on twitter?

last 5 or 6 games i think whites makes a v strong case to sign him on for next season with his scoring[/QUOTE]

Yeah that'll be a shame I think we started to see the real White in those last games and he did look good enough.please let's not have another season with no decent strikers.

89Leader 1st May 2017 10.37:03

Re: Released players/list (updating today)

Maybe invite white back for pre season. Seems to have picked up the last few games but maybe that's because he just wants a new deal

Kenny_Powers 1st May 2017 10.37:07

feanyi Allen‏ @iffy_Allen 1h1 hour ago

Enjoyed my time at Wrexham onto the next chapter of this game..

krux 1st May 2017 10.37:29

[QUOTE=Crewered;2020873]White looks too be leaving according to twitter. We need to be on the look out for a couple of quick forwards pace hurts oaf defenders

We need a star striker. That's the centre of everything

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 1st May 2017 10.38:38

White has 7 goals in 13 starts for 2017, not too shabby at all.

Redted 1st May 2017 10.39:07

[QUOTE=krux;2020881]We need a star striker. That's the centre of everything

I can't see anything on Whites Twitter account today that he's left Wxm

EnglishRed 1st May 2017 10.39:35

[QUOTE=89Leader;2020879]Maybe invite white back for pre season. Seems to have picked up the last few games but maybe that's because he just wants a new deal[/QUOTE]

He seems a pretty honest guy. It's probably more to do with him finally being match fit after his illness.

cynprifathro 1st May 2017 10.39:45

Crewe Red: No mention of White leaving on Twitter!? Please pinpoint your reference.

Back of the Kop 1st May 2017 10.40:28

[QUOTE=89Leader;2020879]Maybe invite white back for pre season. Seems to have picked up the last few games but maybe that's because he just wants a new deal[/QUOTE]

No time for sentiment and gambles.

It hasn't worked so free up his wage and move on

Wish him all the best

OneLoveWrexham 1st May 2017 10.40:57

Why would he come back for a pre season? If he doesn't get offered a contract he'll get a deal elsewhere

cynprifathro 1st May 2017 10.41:49

Good luck Iffy! You were always a too 'iffy' player to be a realistic signing!

John Neals Dynasty 1st May 2017 10.42:45

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2020888]Why would he come back for a pre season? If he doesn't get offered a contract he'll get a deal elsewhere[/QUOTE]

If we don't resign him he will probably end up at York.

krux 1st May 2017 10.43:29

[QUOTE=GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo;2020882]White has 7 goals in 13 starts for 2017, not too shabby at all.[/QUOTE]

I don't see him scoring 20 goals, and his all round game is not good enough for him to be a 12 goal number 9 for us.

OneLoveWrexham 1st May 2017 10.43:37

He'll find somewhere, what player in the right mind would come back for a pre season.

Birdy 1st May 2017 10.43:50

Lets just wait until the club actually annouces the retained list rather than second guessing every tweet made on twitter over the next 6 hours. Otherwise before you know it we will have 30 pages of s**te posted before any actual informatiom comes to hand!

Rob 1st May 2017 10.44:36

Where is the fun in that?! :D

but yeah, if you spot something link it up so guess / opinion does not get merged with fact

benwilliams 1st May 2017 10.45:49

[QUOTE=cynprifathro;2020886]Crewe Red: No mention of White leaving on Twitter!? Please pinpoint your reference.[/QUOTE]

He tweeted about last game of the season for Wrexham, maybe that's been misinterpreted as last game from Wrexham but that's not what it says!

89Leader 1st May 2017 10.51:51

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2020895]He'll find somewhere, what player in the right mind would come back for a pre season.[/QUOTE]

Loads of players have done it in the past.

Redordead 1st May 2017 10.57:30

Wonder which player will have the lowest battery life!

Red Dragon Froomie 1st May 2017 10.58:02

[QUOTE=89Leader;2020900]Loads of players have done it in the past.[/QUOTE]

Stephen Wright is the one that stands out in recent memory

OneLoveWrexham 1st May 2017 11.02:55

[QUOTE=Red Dragon Froomie;2020902]Stephen Wright is the one that stands out in recent memory[/QUOTE]
Exactly he was 36 at the time and not likely to get many offers, do you think White won't get many offers? I personally don't rate him but he'll get offers on Scotland at least.

dlrwrexham 1st May 2017 11.10:16

[QUOTE=krux;2020894]I don't see him scoring 20 goals, and his all round game is not good enough for him to be a 12 goal number 9 for us.

This,I'm afraid:(

ugarte007 1st May 2017 11.10:50

I hope White gets another go

Ddraigoch 1st May 2017 11.12:00

[QUOTE=Birdy;2020897]Lets just wait until the club actually annouces the retained list rather than second guessing every tweet made on twitter over the next 6 hours. Otherwise before you know it we will have 30 pages of s**te posted before any actual informatiom comes to hand![/QUOTE]

Says the poster who has been responsible for more s**te than anyone else! Only joking Birdy! :D

Signings, retained list et al are good to keep the interest going

dagg 1st May 2017 11.13:00

[QUOTE=ugarte007;2020910]I hope White gets another go[/QUOTE]

I hope so too.

Hometown Unicorn 1st May 2017 11.14:17

White and Riley are the players I'd be most gutted to see leave.

Half expecting Riley to move on but I thought White would be given another go. Surely he's done enough?

basdragon 1st May 2017 11.14:37

[QUOTE=ugarte007;2020910]I hope White gets another go[/QUOTE]

Felt like he had just hit his straps. Sign players that can create. Play to his strengths and we may have the 20 goal a season man

WrexhamTID 1st May 2017 11.16:40

Jordan White wants to stay, just whether he's offered a contract by DK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teifi Red 1st May 2017 11.18:25

[QUOTE=krux;2020894]I don't see him scoring 20 goals, and his all round game is not good enough for him to be a 12 goal number 9 for us.

I can see him getting 20 a season based on his past few weeks. To get 7 in 13 starts with the non existent service from those around him is pretty good. If we can find players to provide him with the chances then he could get to 20.

Hometown Unicorn 1st May 2017 11.18:27

I'd have White on a 2 year. He'll bang 20 in next season and everyone will be after him then.

Hometown Unicorn 1st May 2017 11.19:54

His chance/conversion ratio must be very high and he has a knack of finding himself in good positions. I don't believe that Keates doesn't want him at all. The poster who told us this has failed to provide us with any proof so far.

He's still most likely unfit and has scored 5 in the last 5 in a struggling side.

Gaz Wxm 1st May 2017 11.31:02

I would like White to be given another season, depends on what mills was paying him will have some bearing on the decision for both sides.

what ever strikers we have next term we need some creative players to provide them with some service. The whole front line this term have had scraps to work with.

Lee 1st May 2017 11.31:59

Hope White stays , as picked up of late with his goals, a 20 + striker mmm not sure , with good service could see him getting 15.

Hometown Unicorn 1st May 2017 11.34:30

[QUOTE=Lee;2020933]Hope White stays , as picked up of late with his goals, a 20 + striker mmm not sure , with good service could see him getting 15.[/QUOTE]

If you haven't seen him play then you can't really judge what he's capable of doing. The goals he's scored have come with very little support and all while he hasn't been fully fit. Let's not underestimate what missing out on a pre season can do to a player.

Hampshire Red 1st May 2017 11.42:12

Having seen White play (and score) at both Bromley and Eastleigh I have changed my mind and hope he stays. I think he is showing more effort than a couple of months ago, no doubt due to improved fitness. Money could be a problem but he might accept a little less money if he was offered a two year contract. 7 goals in 13 starts suggests he could be worth it.

davewilli 1st May 2017 11.52:28

[QUOTE=Teifi Red;2020922]I can see him getting 20 a season based on his past few weeks. To get 7 in 13 starts with the non existent service from those around him is pretty good. If we can find players to provide him with the chances then he could get to 20.[/QUOTE]

1 game at centre back so 7 in 12 starts up top, a short period to assess goals/games ratio, but that will compare with most strikers that have done well this season, let alone one who has the physique to be an ideal target man

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.04:05.