RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Carl Darlington... (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/109676-carl-darlington.html)

Hometown Unicorn 3rd May 2017 16.11:03

Re: Carl Darlington...

As a coach I'd suspect if he did go there, but the point I was making is that he was probably just liking the fact his friend's getting some media attention. Because he's a top bloke and all that.

Neil 3rd May 2017 16.12:35

[QUOTE=Connah's Quay Red;2021996]Me too, apparently Mills really pissed him off. Like a lot of people related to the club.

The club would have liked to him have stayed, but in Mills' words "I manage and Caskey coaches". He obviously didn't want anyone showing him up up [B]or interrupting their social life with training and what not[/B].[/QUOTE]

Very good!

:D :D :D

gwersyllt red 3rd May 2017 16.13:05

This rumour was floating around just after Keates took over and if I remember rightly he said he wouldn't leave TNS half way through the season.

It must be on

WV1 3rd May 2017 16.14:17

This would be the one key signing Keates could make in my opinion.

Wrexham would have an identity and a way of playing with the appointment of Darlington.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

fezbob 3rd May 2017 16.19:30

I reckon it could well be on. Heard he was open to the idea after Keates took over and reached out to him.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

dixienormous 3rd May 2017 16.23:16

[QUOTE=fezbob;2022020]I reckon it could well be on. Heard he was open to the idea after Keates took over and reached out to him.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Does Darlington like strikers and wingers dya know?

gazwxm 3rd May 2017 16.24:17

[QUOTE=WV1;2022015]This would be the one key signing Keates could make in my opinion.

Wrexham would have an identity and a way of playing with the appointment of Darlington.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

was just about to write that, if we have our backroom staff sorted it's going to affect the potential of the playerson the pitch.

Ive only ever heard good things about Darlington so let's hope Keates has gone to the board and expressed how important Darlington could be to us!

LWR 3rd May 2017 16.39:56

Serious question.

How would people feel if the Build The Budget fund was used to secure Carls signature.

Hometown Unicorn 3rd May 2017 16.41:04

[QUOTE=LWR;2022030]Serious question.

How would people feel if the Build The Budget fund was used to secure Carls signature.[/QUOTE]

The lot of it? Aggrieved.

Some of it? Game on.

Signing Carl would be like signing a decent first team player. He'd bring so much to the set up.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.06:41.