RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Think the club needs a PR/Communication expert (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/109690-think-club-needs-pr-communication-expert.html)

standingroomonly2 6th May 2017 13.24:27

[QUOTE=The Real Deal;2023148]Spot on!! the excitement over a league of Wales coach joining us is quite embarrassing.[/QUOTE]

I fail to see why so many are filling their pants over it too. Over hyping what may be an OK appointment
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

stanvax 6th May 2017 13.41:44

Re: Think the club needs a PR/Communication expert

Hiring a PR consultant- would be a complete waste of money

dixienormous 6th May 2017 14.01:28

[QUOTE=The Real Deal;2023148]Spot on!! the excitement over a league of Wales coach joining us is quite embarrassing.[/QUOTE]

Not really. He's not just a league of Wales coach, he's a highly qualified coach and actually coaches coaches.from what I hear he is highly thought of and the players loved him when he was here last time. Get the right players in and were onto a winner imo.

PR my arse we just need to hire decent players.

Funny_Old_Game 6th May 2017 14.31:34

They don't need to come out and say anything until it is confirmed.

Dougie Davies 6th May 2017 14.40:23

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2023183]They don't need to come out and say anything until it is confirmed.[/QUOTE]

This

t1954 6th May 2017 15.25:06

[QUOTE=ted the red;2023018]To put an and to all the rumors/hearsay on here. I am sick of trawling through pages of B.S. Re. Carl Darlington etc.
The information coming out of the club is tighter than a duck's bum![/QUOTE]

Could have whispered it to Junker, then had feedback via the German press.

ugarte007 8th May 2017 11.38:22

Didnt they say we a were waiting on a big announcement ? Which was probably this. Darlington is a very good acquisition which also highlights that Keates is open to support, which as a young manager shows hes not a billy big bollocks like that other bloke we had here. I personally think its a hell of signing regardless of the fact its not a player. Contracts are not quite finished with a lot of players it could be a few weeks before we hear anything then the floodgates may open.

krux 8th May 2017 12.00:35

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2023171]Not really. He's not just a league of Wales coach, he's a highly qualified coach and actually coaches coaches.from what I hear he is highly thought of and the players loved him when he was here last time. Get the right players in and were onto a winner imo.

[B]PR my arse we just need to hire decent players[/B].[/QUOTE]

THis.

The club need a goalscoring expert.

Cymro 8th May 2017 12.12:28

How the Hell could anybody stop or start rumours anyway, whatever their job title? Rumours start somewhere in the clouds, float around getting bigger and then fizzle out or occasionally (rarely) die when they turn out to be true. If untrue (common) they just live on for years and bloody years, being resurrected occasionally by people with their own agendas.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.22:30.