RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Think the club needs a PR/Communication expert (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/109690-think-club-needs-pr-communication-expert.html)

Hometown Unicorn 10th May 2017 21.03:45

Re: Think the club needs a PR/Communication expert

[QUOTE=Junior Shabadoo;2024981]Wouldn't posters in town be better on a match by match basis? I don't see such an initiative being much use when asking people for the best part of £300 but could for a game at a time. It's been interesting to see banners for Crusaders games around the outskirts of town even after their move to Queensway, and what I assume is their significantly lower resources.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Why can't we do both?

Once the season starts, do it for every 5 matches or so. Print out posters with our next 5 home fixtures, adding the lowest costs for adults and under 18s and put them in every shop in the district. Perhaps hold fire if we're doing shite however.

Todd Sweeney 10th May 2017 21.06:35

Mike Harris sold his company years ago. He wanted to buy us previously so he could kick us out and use the ground for TNS. He hates us. I don't want him anywhere near our club.

Inside Left 10th May 2017 21.11:33

Wasn't Oswestry Town taken over without notice to shareholders?

dixienormous 10th May 2017 21.14:51

[QUOTE=Todd Sweeney;2025020]Mike Harris sold his company years ago. He wanted to buy us previously so he could kick us out and use the ground for TNS. He hates us. I don't want him anywhere near our club.[/QUOTE]

He'd be a dead man if he did that though.

wilbobisback 10th May 2017 22.03:28

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2024991]Maybe we should approach him now via Darlington. Surely he realises he's involved in a shell of a club, a club nobody really respects, not even clubs in the league of Wales.[/QUOTE]

He did make enquiries when PG owned us. Said he would move us to the league of Wales
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

ugarte007 10th May 2017 22.20:40

[QUOTE=wilbobisback;2025066]He did make enquiries when PG owned us. Said he would move us to the league of Wales

Thats him out then

dixienormous 10th May 2017 22.25:19

[QUOTE=wilbobisback;2025066]He did make enquiries when PG owned us. Said he would move us to the league of Wales

Lol

Teifi Red 11th May 2017 08.42:55

Mike Harris................. ask the people of Llansantffraidd ym Mechain in North Powys about him. Took over the village team, changed their name, built the ground up and then left them to move to Oswestry for a bigger premises. Left them with no club.
The junior set up there is very good but, it's a cash making scheme first and foremost.
The bloke would have no interest in the club apart from making money out of us.
We've had our fair share of them so no thanks.

Welsh Kiwi 11th May 2017 10.32:57

The best bit of PR our Club has ever had was when Mickey smashed in that freekick against Arsenal.

I'd give the PR job to Mickey Thomas. He's out grown United now.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.39:52.