RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Think the club needs a PR/Communication expert (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/109690-think-club-needs-pr-communication-expert.html)

ted the red 5th May 2017 23.50:39

Think the club needs a PR/Communication expert

To put an and to all the rumors/hearsay on here. I am sick of trawling through pages of B.S. Re. Carl Darlington etc.
The information coming out of the club is tighter than a duck's bum!

pawn star 6th May 2017 00.05:40

Re: Think the club needs a PR/Communication expert

Possibly info leaked from an outside source and club will let people know when it is more beneficial to the club ie to sell more season tickets by giving a positive spin when announced. there is a reason for everything but having possible leaked info does not help us as a football club this is maybe why no info is coming out but agree when info is leaked the club should either accept or deny the info that has been made public even though it may have a negative impact on the club but this is a vicious circle.

fezbob 6th May 2017 00.13:54

It's hardly exclusive to us, social media means information leaks out. There might be perfectly good contractual reasons why Darlington's arrival can't be announced yet.

I'm quite content to wait given that it seems to be a case of when not if it will happen.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Connah's Quay Red 6th May 2017 02.48:55

[QUOTE=ted the red;2023018]To put an and to all the rumors/hearsay on here. I am sick of trawling through pages of B.S. Re. Carl Darlington etc.
The information coming out of the club is tighter than a duck's bum![/QUOTE]

If you can't handle rumour, hearsay or gossip. The internet isn't for you.

pjwales 6th May 2017 06.07:14

[QUOTE=Connah's Quay Red;2023029]If you can't handle rumour, hearsay or gossip. The internet isn't for you.[/QUOTE]

Or redpassion,lol

Atticus Finch 6th May 2017 07.46:23

Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester United ....

... all have, not just one communications expert, but teams of highly paid comms consultants. Yet you still get thousands of pages of internet speculation about every appointment or non-appointment. It's all part of the game.

Bustas Nads 6th May 2017 07.54:07

[QUOTE=Atticus Finch;2023053]Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester United ....

... all have, not just one communications expert, but teams of highly paid comms consultants. Yet you still get thousands of pages of internet speculation about every appointment or non-appointment. It's all part of the game.[/QUOTE]

Exactly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hometown Unicorn 6th May 2017 10.48:53

I'm a little surprised that there was no announcement from the club on the Yale Stand sponsorship.

Redted 6th May 2017 10.51:49

Any news on Penn and Dunn's contract offers?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.03:41.