Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11th May 2017, 07.51:45   #181-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Russell Penn leaving

Quote:
Originally Posted by moynkeepthefaith View Post
Talk about double over reaction ! A rather average ageing stop gap player has turned down what was probably a realistic offer from DK. I will not lose a minutes sleep. my only concern is that my Labrador is a bit fed up and is threatening not to renew his season ticket as a result.
The way you phrase it, makes it sound even worse!!! - i.e. we can't even keep hold of an average ageing stop gap player.

The simple point is distance is an issue, which it will be for conference footballers with families.
Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2017, 07.52:11   #182-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Smile Re: Russell Penn leaving

[QUOTE=moynkeepthefaith;2025105]You may well be right but the Labrador is still refusing to renew until we sign Ronalldo ,


Ok I'll sign if it helps.
Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2017, 08.12:14   #183-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
moynkeepthefaith's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Russell Penn leaving

[QUOTE=Ronaldo to Wrexham;2025132]
Quote:
Originally Posted by moynkeepthefaith View Post
You may well be right but the Labrador is still refusing to renew until we sign Ronalldo ,


Ok I'll sign if it helps.
Perfect - can you also arrange chips for a quid ?
Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2017, 08.34:23   #184-0 (permalink)
Squad Player
 
Bustas Nads's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Russell Penn leaving

The clue is personal reasons.......believe or make up what you want! That's what the player and manager have said.......maybe just maybe penn doesn't want to discuss the personal/family issues as it's private!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2017, 08.40:49   #185-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
RED2309's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS Centre
Real Name: Barry





Default Re: Russell Penn leaving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustas Nads View Post
The clue is personal reasons.......believe or make up what you want! That's what the player and manager have said.......maybe just maybe penn doesn't want to discuss the personal/family issues as it's private!!
Doesn't suit some peoples agendas though does it.

We will have a squad of players for the start of the season who I am sure will be superior to last seasons.
__________________
Progress Through Stability #WST/WFC
Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2017, 09.13:44   #186-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: Garry
Twitter: @





Default Re: Russell Penn leaving

Quote:
Originally Posted by krux View Post
The way you phrase it, makes it sound even worse!!! - i.e. we can't even keep hold of an average ageing stop gap player.

The simple point is distance is an issue, which it will be for conference footballers with families.
It may very well be true but if it is why wasnt it an issue for the last 5 months when he has been travelling the same distance?...Penn in isolation turning down terms is no big deal but how many players over the last few seasons have done this?
Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2017, 09.16:08   #187-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
RED2309's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS Centre
Real Name: Barry





Default Re: Russell Penn leaving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hightown Brymbo Red View Post
It may very well be true but if it is why wasnt it an issue for the last 5 months when he has been travelling the same distance?...Penn in isolation turning down terms is no big deal but how many players over the last few seasons have done this?
Was he travelling every day or was he staying in the "house"?
__________________
Progress Through Stability #WST/WFC
Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2017, 09.20:51   #188-0 (permalink)
First Teamer
 
kingsevans's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS Front row
Real Name: kings
Twitter: @kingsevans





Default Re: Russell Penn leaving

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED2309 View Post
Was he travelling every day or was he staying in the "house"?
He was travelling. Most of the time nd stayed in the House when needed. IE just before an away game and easy start etc
__________________
Presenter of Acres of Space Podcast, out Every Tuesday to Download at 6pm https://acresofspace.podomatic.com/
Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2017, 09.34:20   #189-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Russell Penn leaving

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED2309 View Post
Doesn't suit some peoples agendas though does it.

We will have a squad of players for the start of the season who I am sure will be superior to last seasons.
Nope. There has to be another reason according to some. We have retained Dunn, a good keeper. But of course Penn going for personal reasons has to mean money right?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 02.55:17.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12