RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Offer made to James Jennings (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/109708-offer-made-james-jennings.html)

RED2309 11th May 2017 09.14:39

Offer made to James Jennings

According to @LeaderRich on twitter

Dean Keates reveals he has made an offer to keep James Jennings released by Cheltenham at WxmAFC on a permanent basis.

John Neals Dynasty 11th May 2017 10.23:07

Re: Offer made to James Jennings

Not really a surprise is it?

The interesting thing will be if he gets offered more from elsewhere after all he is free to talk to anyone.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

olliewfc 11th May 2017 10.24:02

Just hope he signs!

wxmdoug 11th May 2017 13.32:53

wish we had 10 of him at least he has a bit of passion about him on the pitch and wants to win .

StattoWrexham 11th May 2017 13.34:05

[QUOTE=wxmdoug;2025326]wish we had 10 of him at least he has a bit of passion about him on the pitch and wants to win .[/QUOTE]

The modern day prawn sandwich pro zone brigade want to ban this!!!

wxmdoug 11th May 2017 13.38:19

[QUOTE=StattoWrexham;2025327]The modern day prawn sandwich pro zone brigade want to ban this!!![/QUOTE]

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

StattoWrexham 11th May 2017 13.39:52

[QUOTE=wxmdoug;2025329]?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????[/QUOTE]

Just an observation, some people holding his passion against him, obviously he needs to look at his discipline at times!

I hope he signs for continuity reasons more than anything.

Junior Shabadoo 11th May 2017 13.52:46

[QUOTE=StattoWrexham;2025330]Just an observation, some people holding his passion against him, obviously he needs to look at his discipline at times!

I hope he signs for continuity reasons more than anything.[/QUOTE]

Nobody holds his passion against him. They hold his continual dissent and three game ban for busting someone in the face against him. I hope he stays for continuity reasons but his behaviour needs to improve.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

wxmdoug 11th May 2017 14.17:58

[QUOTE=Junior Shabadoo;2025335]Nobody holds his passion against him. They hold his continual dissent and three game ban for busting someone in the face against him. I hope he stays for continuity reasons but his behaviour needs to improve.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

i think he is a winner and gets frustrated when things go against us.

he is a good player playing in a poor team ,hopefully he will sign and dean can put a good team around him .

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 02.20:07.