RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   James Hurst - SIGNED (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/109718-james-hurst-signed.html)

Wrexham's Patrick Bateman 12th May 2017 12.52:12

Re: James Hurst (rumoured to join?)

Are all these bookings from being caught out, and fouling..miss timed tackles...IE..poor play.....
Or dissent...mouthing off....

Hopefully..it's the latter......That can be rectified...

diablo1981 12th May 2017 13.00:33

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2025914]The thing is nobody seems to know if he is signing, the lads been hung drawn and quartered and he hasn't even signed.

I don't know the player only what I've read on here, the only thing that concerns me if it's true is the amount of clubs he has had and only young, sounds a bit Bakare or Nortey Nortey.

As to Carrington Keates like the previous managers must rate him no matter what us RP experts think and I don't think he signed him for the bench.

It's like Penn everyone suddenly on RP don't rate him but the manager must of has he wanted to sign him.

So so far "In Keates we Trust" is sounding a bit of a hollow soundbite, because a lot don't like who he has signed or who he wanted to sign you can include Rooney and Tilt in there as Keates wanted them but for reasons we know didn't sign, but nobody hardly rated Rooney, or Tilt.

I await to see the reaction if Jennings doesn't sign.

If it's in Keates we trust.... Which the same soundbite was used for Mills a year ago, then let's trust his signings and hope he is as good as we all hope he is.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Gives us something to moan about though doesn't it.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

waxcrayon 12th May 2017 13.06:06

[QUOTE=SuperTed;2025795]A big fella at right back with good pedigree - I'd be fairly happy with this.

The teams that usually win this league have 4x units across the back[/QUOTE]

Exactly need to be strong and organised that's the formula

Willywill 12th May 2017 13.20:57

I spoke to Geraint at lunchtime and mentioned this signing and he just clammed up and changed the subject.

Phils-an-alki 12th May 2017 13.23:47

[QUOTE=Willywill;2025929]I spoke to Geraint at lunchtime and mentioned this signing and he just clammed up and changed the subject.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

He doesn't rate him either then? :)

fezbob 12th May 2017 13.31:11

You'll never win a game of poker with Geraint. He could tell you there's nothing going on as Gareth Bale walks passed him into Keates's office to sign a five year deal.

gvred 12th May 2017 13.53:45

For the benefit of Stevewafc and others who claim that I have disappeared since I posted and I'm not a reliable source. Let me assure you, my source is solid and the lad will be signing. The reason I have been quiet is called being at work.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Rex Ham 12th May 2017 13.58:32

[QUOTE=gvred;2025957]For the benefit of Stevewafc and others who claim that I have disappeared since I posted and I'm not a reliable source. Let me assure you, my source is solid and the lad will be signing. The reason I have been quiet is called being at work.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Potential signings are more important than work. Sort your priorities out :D

Always The Kop 12th May 2017 14.00:43

[QUOTE=gvred;2025957]For the benefit of Stevewafc and others who claim that I have disappeared since I posted and I'm not a reliable source. Let me assure you, my source is solid and the lad will be signing. The reason I have been quiet is called being at work.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Interested to know if your source is from within the club, or someone linked with the player / Dover ?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.39:07.