RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   James Hurst - SIGNED (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/109718-james-hurst-signed.html)

diablo1981 12th May 2017 09.35:06

Re: James Hurst (rumoured to join?)

With an improved budget and a proper focus on a play off push I was fully expecting us to get some solid performers in, not players with a long list of clubs with displinary problems.

Getting out of this league requires a certain mental toughness and I have doubts when names like this get thrown around.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

John Neals Dynasty 12th May 2017 09.36:16

[QUOTE=Paulthered;2025753]With him, Carrington and Marx able to cover the position, presumably no Kevin Roberts?[/QUOTE]

Marx hasn't signed his contract yet

Paulthered 12th May 2017 09.38:45

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2025759]Marx hasn't signed his contract yet
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Good point !

John Neals Dynasty 12th May 2017 09.38:56

[QUOTE=diablo1981;2025758]With an improved budget and a proper focus on a play off push I was fully expecting us to get some solid performers in, not players with a long list of clubs with displinary problems.

Getting out of this league requires a certain mental toughness and I have doubts when names like this get thrown around.

He's not another Nortey Nortey is he?

LlayDragon 12th May 2017 09.39:12

Re: James Hurst

[QUOTE=Bryn Tirion;2025754]He only played 19 games last season but managed to pick up 10 yellow cards a red card. Him and Jennings should be an interesting pair.

With his off the field issues as well I don't think this will end well............if there is any truth to the story of course.[/QUOTE]

Which story is that?

smiffysarmy 12th May 2017 09.41:21

[QUOTE=Bryn Tirion;2025754]He only played 19 games last season but managed to pick up 10 yellow cards a red card. Him and Jennings should be an interesting pair.

With his off the field issues as well I don't think this will end well............if there is any truth to the story of course.[/QUOTE]

to be fair, national league north/south apperances only seem to count on soccerbase if a player scores, is booked, or scores - so he would have played more games than that. Still a lot of cards though!

Corner Flag 12th May 2017 09.42:46

[QUOTE=gvred;2025709]Signing today

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

And you got this information from ?

GoJohnnyGoGoGoGo 12th May 2017 09.43:51

west midlands connection

jackoboy17 12th May 2017 09.44:06

[QUOTE=Willywill;2025737]I will wait to see him on the pitch before I am under or over whelmed!

You do that and good luck to you - I've done that for years and been let down almost every time. I don't want players that I have to 'wait and see play' before I can make a decision on them. I want to see players coming in who are proven quality who can help get Wrexham out of the league.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.52:59.