Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13th May 2017, 22.47:19   #361-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: MRS dead centre
Twitter: @

Default Re: James Hurst - SIGNED

[QUOTE=The Real Deal;2026619]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveWAFC View Post

Dont kid yourself....keates wont be able to do anymore or less than every other manager hes had. Keates is far from a disciplinarian (im yet to hear him shout any orders from the sideline). Weve got him cos hes cheap and others can see hes a liability

Have a day (or summer off) you negative tosser!
Old 13th May 2017, 22.52:20   #362-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

[QUOTE=gazwxm;2026753]
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Deal View Post

Have a day (or summer off) you negative tosser!

I come off really bad in this thanks to wonderful formatting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 13th May 2017, 23.34:18   #363-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: MRS - bring back the kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvred View Post
I'm not bigging myself up pal!!! I am just responding to comments on this forum and defending myself. I am not friendly with any board member, trust or club. In fact I am no longer a trust member. You are bang on however in speculating that the information has come from within the club. People do big themselves up and play the big I am. But if a board member wants to blab to work mates who then tell thier mates who then tell me that's not my problem. I only told the fans about a transfer target that had signed.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Sorry "pal" but the quote ' I don't require a list of who's coming and who is not...I already know!" Comes across as bigging yourself up. It's not your fault that somebody with a bit of grunt in the club knows you, and it's not your fault that they can't keep their gob shut and blab to you but the only reason to come on a forum 2 hours before you know a signing is happening is so you can big yourself up and feel superior that you knew something before anybody else.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 14th May 2017, 08.16:34   #364-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Sainsbury's paddock

The only reason I blabbed was to let people know. I don't need to big myself up or feel superior. I hardly ever post on forums, the main reason being pricks on here having a go for no reason whatsoever. I don't know anyone on either board , but maybe the board member who is bigging himself up and feeling superior should have a word with himself and keep his mouth closed in future rather than tell his work mates who then tell there mates.

Old 14th May 2017, 09.12:18   #365-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Any spare seat

Quote:
After all the crap I have received for starting this thread mate, I guarantee I will not reveal another transfer target or reveal the dealings of the club or trust board.

Don't blame you. Why oh why do people moan and groan on here I don't know.

No wonder it's know as red poison in certain circles.

On the other hand, you shouldn't let the froth brigade get to you, as the silent minority appreciate good information.
Old 14th May 2017, 09.27:34   #366-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand Centre Section

Quote:
The only reason I blabbed was to let people know. I don't need to big myself up or feel superior. I hardly ever post on forums, the main reason being pricks on here having a go for no reason whatsoever. I don't know anyone on either board , but maybe the board member who is bigging himself up and feeling superior should have a word with himself and keep his mouth closed in future rather than tell his work mates who then tell there mates.

I cannot for the life of me understand why you should be criticised for giving us a scoop. Are folk jealous because they just spout tittle tattle that mostly turns out to be tosh?

Standingroomomly2 is one RP poster who needs to lie down in a darkened room.

If there is a Board member giving away 'good news stories' I can live with that. However, they must not give away sensitive, commercial information that could damage the club.

Wrexileaks will hardly change the world.
Old 14th May 2017, 09.39:45   #367-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: MRS usually

Quote:

I'd say the few having a go at you are just jealous. Don't blame you for not bothering posting signings in the future, too many knobheads post on here nowadays. I'm done with this place till next season.
Old 14th May 2017, 09.41:25   #368-0 (permalink)
Rob
Due a Testimonial

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand

Without the usual couple of games a week meaning threads get locked I (and others) will be abit more proactive locking threads over the summer - as this one has run its course will lock it.

Any new debate on Hurst can be on new thread etc if something on topic to discuss!
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.25:41.