RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Tranmere Vs Forest Green Prediction (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/109720-tranmere-vs-forest-green-prediction.html)

diablo1981 12th May 2017 13.19:39

Tranmere Vs Forest Green Prediction

Stuck in main section as thought was relevant to us in terms of our competition next season.

Hoping for a Tranmere win, surprised how few tickets the Tranmere faithful have taken up so far though, think this morning they had only sold 10,500.

Going to go for 2-1 to the plastic scousers.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

BillEBadass 12th May 2017 13.24:32

Re: Tranmere Vs Forest Green Prediction

My only interest is what would be best for us.......FGR have been so near too many times for there not to be a real problem somewhere in their set up. So by that token they are less a threat to us than a 'big' club like Tranmere.

I would expect Tranmere to win but like Diablo I am surprised at their ticket sales - ours would have been twice that. FGR will need an extra coach for their support.

diablo1981 12th May 2017 13.28:49

[QUOTE=BillEBadass;2025932]My only interest is what would be best for us.......FGR have been so near too many times for there not to be a real problem somewhere in their set up. So by that token they are less a threat to us than a 'big' club like Tranmere.

I would expect Tranmere to win but like Diablo I am surprised at their ticket sales - ours would have been twice that. FGR will need an extra coach for their support.[/QUOTE]

I think if we were in their position this season our attendances would be pretty damn high, for how poor we are you can't deny we are very well supported.

Still think we're the biggest team in this league by a mile, years of mismanagement and we're still pulling in 3-4k..

SteveWAFC 12th May 2017 13.31:03

Tranmere Vs Forest Green Prediction

[QUOTE=BillEBadass;2025932]..like Diablo I am surprised at their ticket sales - ours would have been twice that. FGR will need an extra coach for their support.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it would be? We didn't get that many for the Newport final. It's the week turn around, gives you very little time to sell tickets. Whereas the FA Trophy, we had a lot more time to sell them and it showed with our turnout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diablo1981 12th May 2017 13.31:57

[QUOTE=SteveWAFC;2025936]I don't think it would be? We didn't get that many for the Newport final. It's the week turn around, gives you very little time to sell tickets. Whereas the FA Trophy, we had a lot more time to sell them and it showed with out turnout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Exactly, we had the trophy a few weeks before hand. Tranmere didn't make it to the final did they?

SteveWAFC 12th May 2017 13.36:26

[QUOTE=diablo1981;2025939]Exactly, we had the trophy a few weeks before hand. Tranmere didn't make it to the final did they?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

No, it's York v Macclesfield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ugarte007 12th May 2017 13.37:01

I hate FGR so for the good of real football fans 4-1 Tranmere.

EnglishRed 12th May 2017 13.40:54

Tranmere looked far more solid over the play off Semis. Mickey Mellon is a good manager and I'm not sure FGR are Cooper's team quite yet. I reckon the Tramps will win by the odd goal in three.

Hometown Unicorn 12th May 2017 13.42:36

I don't care who goes up as both have reasons as to why they'll be a pain next year. I'm going 2-0 to Tranmere.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.22:46.