RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Wrexham Red For A Day Event - thanks (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/109728-wrexham-red-day-event-thanks.html)

WrexSi 13th May 2017 17.57:43

Wrexham Red For A Day Event - thanks

Great to see R4AD return today after a six year absence.

My squad generated well over £1000 for BtB, including the cost of the pitch booking and also the buffet in Bamfords afterwards.

Everybody in our 26 man squad (and all their families) thoroughly enjoyed their time at the club today.

I would like to extend huge thanks to Geoff Scott, for all the organising, and it was great to see Peter Jones as ref, and Spencer Harris and Emyr Harris as assistant referees! There were a lot of people helping things tick today at the club, numerous good people on the club entrance and stewarding, the Media Team doing a great job with the team announcements, music, etc. And the people staffing Bamfords ensuring we were fed and watered.
Great to see Paul and co running the club shop too, with people popping in to sort out season tickets etc.

Thanks again to everyone at the club today in all roles.

I hope the other bookings today enjoyed their Red for a day experience too.....one group arrived on a coach, how cool is that!!

:hurray::hurray:

chuno 13th May 2017 18.02:11

Re: Wrexham Red For A Day Event - thanks

Was a great day, thanks again mate for the opportunity to take part...

pagl 13th May 2017 18.06:09

I could only run the line for first game but enjoyed it
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

WrexSi 13th May 2017 20.00:26

[QUOTE=chuno;2026635]Was a great day, thanks again mate for the opportunity to take part...[/QUOTE]

You were most welcome mate! Great to offer you a place in one of our two teams, and instantly you were one of us! Glad you enjoyed. Cheers! :hurray:

WrexSi 13th May 2017 20.01:10

[QUOTE=pagl;2026636]I could only run the line for first game but enjoyed it
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

We were first game at 10,00...so, many thanks mate! :hurray:

jonesfach 13th May 2017 20.22:09

Another good news story.

WrexSi 13th May 2017 20.58:20

[QUOTE=jonesfach;2026683]Another good news story.[/QUOTE]

:) for sure....whole day was a resounding success, great way to Build the Budget...we all get to play on the Cae Ras...and money flows in....and mindful that the whole thing simply couldnt happen today if it wasnt for those good people volunteering their time to organise it, referee it, steward it, etc.... All credit to them. Very grateful for their time.

Wrexplusthree 13th May 2017 21.48:50

[QUOTE=WrexSi;2026704]:) for sure....whole day was a resounding success, great way to Build the Budget...we all get to play on the Cae Ras...and money flows in....and mindful that the whole thing simply couldnt happen today if it wasnt for those good people volunteering their time to organise it, referee it, steward it, etc.... All credit to them. Very grateful for their time.[/QUOTE]

This 😃
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Parcini 13th May 2017 22.27:29

What a day!
Back from 2-0 to win on Pens.
Geoff and Spencer are a credit to our club.
Hogia Pen Llyn.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 21.06:36.