RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Carl Darlington SIGNED (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/109733-carl-darlington-signed.html)

stanvax 15th May 2017 16.52:28

Re: Carl Darlington SIGNED

[QUOTE=Connah's Quay Red;2027387][YOUTUBE]18kMmxT0FS0[/YOUTUBE][/QUOTE]

Sounds like he would make a top manager himself - very pleased indeed with this - with him and Dean at the helm it's great to have such professionalism at the club once again

NottsRed 15th May 2017 17.08:51

Can't be more happy with this. Darlingtons the sort of man who can get 25% extra out of any player. Exactly what we need.

Legends of '78 15th May 2017 17.20:03

Have I missed why Mido has randomly replied to Darlo arrived?

Hometown Unicorn 15th May 2017 17.25:13

[QUOTE=Connah's Quay Red;2027387][YOUTUBE]18kMmxT0FS0[/YOUTUBE][/QUOTE]

Speaking from the heart there. I think there's very exciting times ahead.

Congy Red 15th May 2017 17.26:48

A fantastic signing because it says so much about Keates. Lots of people say they want to learn, very few recruit a teacher to do it. The Dragonheart interview with Darlington last year told me he loves to teach but also loves to learn. I had wondered if Keates thought knew it all, he has now clearly demonstrated he doesn't.

I am absolutely sure next season will be better than last now. My opinion of Keates has improved considerably by this signing. With a reasonably spent budget the playoffs are in reach.

wil 15th May 2017 17.29:10

[QUOTE=Congy Red;2027403]A fantastic signing because it says so much about Keates. Lots of people say they want to learn, very few recruit a teacher to do it. The Dragonheart interview with Darlington last year told me he loves to teach but also loves to learn. I had wondered if Keates thought knew it all, he has now clearly demonstrated he doesn't.

I am absolutely sure next season will be better than last now. My opinion of Keates has improved considerably by this signing. With a reasonably spent budget the playoffs are in reach.[/QUOTE]

Here here

NedStarksGhost 15th May 2017 17.33:39

[QUOTE=Congy Red;2027403]A fantastic signing because it says so much about Keates. Lots of people say they want to learn, very few recruit a teacher to do it. The Dragonheart interview with Darlington last year told me he loves to teach but also loves to learn. I had wondered if Keates thought knew it all, he has now clearly demonstrated he doesn't.

I am absolutely sure next season will be better than last now. My opinion of Keates has improved considerably by this signing. With a reasonably spent budget the playoffs are in reach.[/QUOTE]

Not once have I felt arrogance from Keates and this just backs it up. We have a total opposite from Mills. We've gone from an arrogant dinosaur who wanted it easy, to a workaholic confident manager who wants to better himself and learn.

It really is exciting times ahead.

Gresford Dragon 15th May 2017 17.34:01

[QUOTE=Legends of '78;2027399]Have I missed why Mido has randomly replied to Darlo arrived?[/QUOTE]

Mido did his coaches badges through the Welsh FA so Darlington would have been one of his tutors.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Omni 15th May 2017 17.36:40

[QUOTE=Legends of '78;2027399]Have I missed why Mido has randomly replied to Darlo arrived?[/QUOTE]

He helped him get his coaching badges through his work with the FAW. Dragon Park seems to be the go to place for aspiring coaches nowadays.

Edit: Just noticed Gresford Dragon beat me to it.

Gaz Wxm 15th May 2017 17.54:06

well done every one who has made this possible, looking forward to the new season so much more now........

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.33:40.