RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Carl Darlington SIGNED (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/109733-carl-darlington-signed.html)

Gaz Wxm 15th May 2017 17.54:06

Re: Carl Darlington SIGNED

well done every one who has made this possible, looking forward to the new season so much more now........

dixienormous 15th May 2017 17.56:43

It's been a jizztastic day.

Old Paddock Man 15th May 2017 19.33:41

The definition of enthusiastic there. If he can instil some of that into the team then it all bodes well. It will take time though and we may need to show the three of them some patience to start with. What no one can doubt now is that everyone i.e. the board, management and fans all want the same thing and are pulling in the same direction.

Dai Pad 15th May 2017 19.52:03

[QUOTE=pricey;2027342]Well done Dean Keates.

I'm off to get a shirt with Darlington on the back. But will people think I'm supporting Darlington FC?

Maybe just a T-shirt with Carl's head on it would be better.m
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Yeah... A picture of Carl with a logo of " Carl is in the building...Obviously!!"

pricey 15th May 2017 20.05:18

How about the caption

"Oh my Darling (ton)"

I suggest we get a few hundred printed. Most likely be a collectors item in a few years when we've caught Swansea up in the Prem.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Dai Pad 15th May 2017 20.17:44

[QUOTE=pricey;2027502]How about the caption

"Oh my Darling (ton)"

I suggest we get a few hundred printed. Most likely be a collectors item in a few years when we've caught Swansea up in the Prem.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Ha ha good one!

Hometown Unicorn 15th May 2017 20.25:57

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2027427]It's been a jizztastic day.[/QUOTE]

I get the impression that if a player Cassidy was signing tomorrow, we'd put it off for a few days for the sake of Dixie's health.

dixienormous 15th May 2017 20.34:03

[QUOTE=owain94;2027512]I get the impression that if a player Cassidy was signing tomorrow, we'd put it off for a few days for the sake of Dixie's health.[/QUOTE]

I had a dream last night that we started the new season with Carl Asaba, Martin Butler and Brett Angel upfront :drool5:

WasanActonlad 15th May 2017 21.40:56

Now had did that Max Boyce ditty go....

"I had a dream the other night, the sweetest dream of all,
I dreamt I was in heaven after a night in Rossett Hall,

shine a light need help something about god being to the right of Deano and Carl, (Max's was Barry John).

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.56:56.