RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Carl Darlington SIGNED (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/109733-carl-darlington-signed.html)

bobs 15th May 2017 22.14:34

Re: Carl Darlington SIGNED

Welcome home Carl great news!!

Huffy 15th May 2017 22.15:59

Super stuff !!
Welcome back Carl :coolgleamA:

redavid 16th May 2017 08.12:52

One point , Darlington is a well known and respected coach , I bet theres a lot of good players out there , that would love to work with him , So could be an attraction aswell

Hampshire Red 16th May 2017 08.16:22

Just listened to Carl's interview. If the players absorb just 50% of his enthusiasm we should be in for a good season. He kept talking about "shared values" with Dean. I feel as if we have made a huge break with the last few years. Let's hope they can get in some decent players who will blend quickly into an effective team. Maybe Carl's presence will encourage young Welsh players who are playing higher up the pyramid to take a chance with us. Good luck lads.

StattoWrexham 16th May 2017 08.29:26

[QUOTE=Hampshire Red;2027580]Just listened to Carl's interview. If the players absorb just 50% of his enthusiasm we should be in for a good season. He kept talking about "shared values" with Dean. I feel as if we have made a huge break with the last few years. Let's hope they can get in some decent players who will blend quickly into an effective team. Maybe Carl's presence will encourage young Welsh players who are playing higher up the pyramid to take a chance with us. Good luck lads.[/QUOTE]

Was thinking the same, he will know players from the Welsh set up who might fancy a chance here, it's time for us to stop messing about!!!

Spanish Dragon 16th May 2017 08.53:58

He has coached a lot of top managers in getting their badges so there could be a good chance of some good lone players.

jonesfach 16th May 2017 09.06:59

[QUOTE=Spanish Dragon;2027597]He has coached a lot of top managers in getting their badges so there could be a good chance of some good lone players.[/QUOTE]

That's a good point. :)

dixienormous 16th May 2017 09.11:23

[QUOTE=Spanish Dragon;2027597]He has coached a lot of top managers in getting their badges so there could be a good chance of some good lone players.[/QUOTE]

This is too much for me.

Part Timer 16th May 2017 09.46:16

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2027604]This is too much for me.[/QUOTE]

Clean up on aisle one.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 22.08:45.