RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Carl Darlington SIGNED (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/109733-carl-darlington-signed.html)

dlrwrexham 17th May 2017 10.46:44

Re: Carl Darlington SIGNED

[QUOTE=Omni;2028144]If he does 2 days plus matchdays then that's the same as Caskey did anyway. The way DK has set up training is that Monday's are Recovery Sessions anyway. A few players used to do this of their own accord under Mills but its far more structured under DK with the whole squad required to report for 10 and have a 2 hour session in the gym. He seems to pay far more attention to managing the players bodies than previous managers.

They'll then do training on at least 3 of the remaining days of the week so in essence, Darlington will only be missing for one 'tactical/training' session. I imagine he'll be heavily involved in the analysis as well when they discuss stuff back at the Cent after training.[/QUOTE]

A fair summation from you and Wop.:)

DOn't sound so optimistic though,there are eyes everywhere!.:hide:

NottsRed 17th May 2017 11.40:20

[QUOTE=Omni;2028144]If he does 2 days plus matchdays then that's the same as Caskey did anyway. The way DK has set up training is that Monday's are Recovery Sessions anyway. A few players used to do this of their own accord under Mills but its far more structured under DK with the whole squad required to report for 10 and have a 2 hour session in the gym. He seems to pay far more attention to managing the players bodies than previous managers.

They'll then do training on at least 3 of the remaining days of the week so in essence, Darlington will only be missing for one 'tactical/training' session. I imagine he'll be heavily involved in the analysis as well when they discuss stuff back at the Cent after training.[/QUOTE]

Nah that will never work. 1 day in training and the rest down the pub. Worked for Brian Clough when he was at Forest apparently.

Will Darlington be involved with scouting & recruitment or will that not be part of his role?

EnglishRed 17th May 2017 12.19:29

[QUOTE=NottsRed;2028172]Nah that will never work. 1 day in training and the rest down the pub. Worked for Brian Clough when he was at Forest apparently.

Will Darlington be involved with scouting & recruitment or will that not be part of his role?[/QUOTE]

Couple of games of carpet bowls and a pint of mild pregame.

John Neals Dynasty 17th May 2017 13.02:54

Recovery sessions under Mills was a day to shake off a hangover.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

NottsRed 17th May 2017 13.45:38

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2028188]Recovery sessions under Mills was a day to shake off a hangover.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

By the state of James Gray on that Police show it would have took two or three days to shake off properly.

John Neals Dynasty 17th May 2017 13.58:53

[QUOTE=NottsRed;2028194]By the state of James Gray on that Police show it would have took two or three days to shake off properly.[/QUOTE]

😂 true but Mills would of played him after a day.

Corner Flag 17th May 2017 14.09:01

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2028198]😂 true but Mills would of played him after a day.

Plus made him captain :jester:

pricey 17th May 2017 15.11:58

[QUOTE=NottsRed;2028194]By the state of James Gray on that Police show it would have took two or three days to shake off properly.[/QUOTE]

The bit about that I still can't get my head around, disregarding the fact that he could have killed someone: what the flip did they actually do in training? Just sit round having cans? What would he have done when he'd got there? Absolutely nuts.

SteveWAFC 17th May 2017 15.21:21

[QUOTE=pricey;2028217]The bit about that I still can't get my head around, disregarding the fact that he could have killed someone: what the flip did they actually do in training? Just sit round having cans? What would he have done when he'd got there? Absolutely nuts.

He came from a party didn't he? It's entirely his own fault and that's why he's been a wasted talent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 01.52:27.