RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Carl Darlington SIGNED (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/109733-carl-darlington-signed.html)

MoldyRed 15th May 2017 13.08:45

Re: Carl Darlington SIGNED

Fantastic news ! Great to have you in the building again :)

dixienormous 15th May 2017 13.17:43

[QUOTE=Corner Flag;2027264]Did gvred know as well ? if he did we would have known 2 weeks ago then. Actually it was leaked as I recall 15th being the signing on date in a previous thread :jester:[/QUOTE]

You looked a nob la, move on it's ok.

Red Light 15th May 2017 13.22:05

At the point he previously left we were showing 'promotion form'.

Hopefully the best signing in years - solid foundations - really fantastic news.

Optimism is flowing again - now lets go out and build a strong squad of players. CD may have a few suggestions of his own from his time in the League of Wales & Wales set up - an additional two strings to the bow !

redavid 15th May 2017 13.23:56

[QUOTE=Corner Flag;2027264]Did gvred know as well ? if he did we would have known 2 weeks ago then. Actually it was leaked as I recall 15th being the signing on date in a previous thread :jester:[/QUOTE]

I was told by ex TNS player who is a mate of Darlington , Darlington actually took this player to TNs , and your right it was leaked by Steve Evans who was on his jollies in spain . This player told me they couldn`t announce it straight away , It was something Harrison had said , that they had to delay . that's all I know

Superunknown 15th May 2017 13.24:38

He's no Caskey but I'll guess he'll do. Welcome back Carl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigJ 15th May 2017 13.28:19

At this level we will have to get mediocre or unwanted players to play to their maximum possible potential to stand a chance of getting promotion. The only way we can do this is by detailed training, structure and discipline. Most players we will sign are at this level for a reason (too old, too much trouble, poor footballing brain, legs gone etc), someone like Darlington should be able to handle the training/skills side of it, Keates seems to have the discipline edge.

redavid 15th May 2017 13.29:14

I dreamed of this when Keates got the job , after what Carl did in those last eight games the year before , I hope this goes well , cos its our dream team . !!!

Bigmike 15th May 2017 13.37:27

excellent

Corner Flag 15th May 2017 13.42:31

[QUOTE=MoldyRed;2027273]Fantastic news ! Great to have you in the building again :)[/QUOTE]

Agree and things are looking rather good !

Corner Flag 15th May 2017 13.45:35

[QUOTE=fezbob;2027267]Yawn. Give it a rest.

Cracking appointment by Keates.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

I was jesting !!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.45:16.