RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Manny Smith returns!! (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/109808-manny-smith-returns.html)

Rex Ham 2nd June 2017 15.17:05

[QUOTE=Wrexham's Patrick Bateman;2035184]This is getting like the Wife buying a dress...Shall I buy this one, or the one I saw first thing this morning...

Still..Better than Mill's supermarket sweep, I suppose...[/QUOTE]

Say yes to the Wrex!
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Roger Mostyn 2nd June 2017 15.35:36

Re: Manny Smith to return

[QUOTE=Rex Ham;2035214]Say yes to the Wrex!
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]
You another one who has put up.with that shit programme?[emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

fluffysheepsupporter 2nd June 2017 17.14:58

[QUOTE=harrypothead;2035212]He is at home today. He has posted a video on instergram.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Would that be his holiday home in Turkey?

welshian 2nd June 2017 17.21:29

sounds like more fake covfefe.

Red Light 2nd June 2017 17.31:18

Make Manny sit infront of a large screen and play him the film 'Midnight Express'.

He will soon be banging on Mr Keates door ready to sign and never want to go to Turkey ever again - (watched the film as a kid and terrified me !)

Is the move happening or not ? like a slowly dripping tap.....

Monday or bust ? Keates will move on - we have been held to ransom and stalled far too much in the past only to be let down with minimal time to find a replacement.

OneLoveWrexham 2nd June 2017 17.50:48

[QUOTE=Lee;2035017]Wrexham AFC to announce signing of Manny Smith Today ;)[/QUOTE]
Nice one, what time is he due?

Paulthered 2nd June 2017 17.52:12

I really would give a deadline and move on in fairness . He'd be a decent signing but nothing worth being held to ransom on by an agent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LlayDragon 2nd June 2017 18.05:48

[QUOTE=wxmdoug;2035170]he was pure class until mills f**cked him about at right back and lost loads of confidence .

play your players in their best position square hole dont fit round ones .

im happy for him to come back.

squad is filling nicely but we need the ammunition up front to score the goals we will need .[/QUOTE]

As others have said he had stinkers played in the middle in his second season as well.

LatePaskinHeader 2nd June 2017 18.06:57

[QUOTE=Paulthered;2035274]I really would give a deadline and move on in fairness . He'd be a decent signing but nothing worth being held to ransom on by an agent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I'd like him to sign but now we have Pearson and Marx, it's much less urgent. I'd say it's much easier to find a reasonable centre back than the equivalent striker. I don't expect Keates will be losing sleep over this one either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.14:09.