RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Manny Smith returns!! (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/109808-manny-smith-returns.html)

cynprifathro 6th June 2017 10.10:27

Re: Manny Smith to return

I heard Smith had been earmarked at the end of last season via a reliable source within the club.

Teifi Red 6th June 2017 10.16:48

We might have to build an extension on the building soon with all these players in the building.
We seem to have a lot taller players this season and build a taller building might be prudent.
Hope the building is well ventilated. Nothing worse than the stale smell of botty burps hanging around.
Maybe re name Build the Budget to Build the Building.

Phils-an-alki 6th June 2017 10.31:16

[QUOTE=jackoboy17;2036475]Quite like the approach he's taking - make offers to two players who play in the same position and whoever gets back to him first gets the contract - it's different but it might just work.[/QUOTE]

Its probably not as straightforward as that, he must prefer one player over the other.

redone 6th June 2017 10.55:36

[QUOTE=Teifi Red;2036484]We might have to build an extension on the building soon with all these players in the building.
We seem to have a lot taller players this season and build a taller building might be prudent.
Hope the building is well ventilated. Nothing worse than the stale smell of botty burps hanging around.
Maybe re name Build the Budget to Build the Building.[/QUOTE]

re name you nobhead

Omni 6th June 2017 10.59:21

[QUOTE=redone;2036503]re name you nobhead[/QUOTE]

What?

gwersyllt red 6th June 2017 11.00:17

Manny Smith agreed to join us in January on the Basis that we got an offer for tilt which covered the cost of Manny. What I heard was Manny was one of the 1st people Keates called when getting the job about returning to us

andywrex90 6th June 2017 11.02:10

[QUOTE=gwersyllt red;2036506]Manny Smith agreed to join us in January on the Basis that we got an offer for tilt which covered the cost of Manny. What I heard was Manny was one of the 1st people Keates called when getting the job about returning to us[/QUOTE]

Would that mean we illegally tapped up someone ?😀
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

JonWrexhamfc 6th June 2017 11.13:42

[QUOTE=andywrex90;2036509]Would that mean we illegally tapped up someone ?😀
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Bung.

Todd Sweeney 6th June 2017 11.23:00

[QUOTE=gwersyllt red;2036506]Manny Smith agreed to join us in January on the Basis that we got an offer for tilt which covered the cost of Manny. What I heard was Manny was one of the 1st people Keates called when getting the job about returning to us[/QUOTE]

Maybe he is the one we had an offer rejected for. Gateshead probably told us to wait until the end of the season so that they could find a replacement.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 20.53:48.