RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Build The Budget Cricket Match Sponsors Required (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/109858-build-budget-cricket-match-sponsors-required.html)

BuckleyRed 8th June 2017 18.43:25

Build The Budget Cricket Match Sponsors Required

Buckley Reds will be hosting Mold Reds on Sunday 30th July at Buckley Cricket Club in a 20-20 match. The game is being arranged to raise funds for Build The Budget.

We are looking for sponsors willing to contribute towards the event, for a nominal fee you can have your Company name put on the match team sheet. Anyone intetested pm me. This would hep greatly in raising funds for the event.

This is a joint venture between the 2 supporters groups and all funds will go to BTB. All RP members are welcomed to attend the match to support the event and admire the skills of those playing!!!

StattoWrexham 8th June 2017 22.25:59

Re: Build The Budget Cricket Match Sponsors Required

[QUOTE=BuckleyRed;2037727]Buckley Reds will be hosting Mold Reds on Sunday 30th July at Buckley Cricket Club in a 20-20 match. The game is being arranged to raise funds for Build The Budget.

We are looking for sponsors willing to contribute towards the event, for a nominal fee you can have your Company name put on the match team sheet. Anyone intetested pm me. This would hep greatly in raising funds for the event.

This is a joint venture between the 2 supporters groups and all funds will go to BTB. All RP members are welcomed to attend the match to support the event and admire the skills of those playing!!![/QUOTE]

Bump!!!

BuckleyRed 9th June 2017 15.28:15

Bump

pagl 9th June 2017 15.44:56

[QUOTE=BuckleyRed;2037727]Buckley Reds will be hosting Mold Reds on Sunday 30th July at Buckley Cricket Club in a 20-20 match. The game is being arranged to raise funds for Build The Budget.

This is a joint venture between the 2 supporters groups and all funds will go to BTB. All RP members are welcomed to attend the match to support the event and admire the skills of those playing!!![/QUOTE]

Maybe some of the RP'ers would like to 'sponsor' this.

I will go with £10 for my name on the sheet.

BuckleyRed 9th June 2017 19.46:35

£10 donation from:

David Burton plumbing & maintenance 07748591009

Vorporix 9th June 2017 19.52:44

Happy to stick 30 notes in if you mention cancer research!

BuckleyRed 9th June 2017 20.03:42

Absolutely would mention csncer research. My son who is 16 is going to do a sponsored head shave (grade 1) to raise funds for Prostate Cancer Research as his grandad is just recovering from this (Allan Kelsall from Buckley)

Vorporix 9th June 2017 20.07:33

[QUOTE=BuckleyRed;2038271]Absolutely would mention csncer research. My son who is 16 is going to do a sponsored head shave (grade 1) to raise funds for Prostate Cancer Research as his grandad is just recovering from this (Allan Kelsall from Buckley)[/QUOTE]

Done then...good luck to his Grandad - we can do it - I'm living proof...:)

pagl 9th June 2017 20.11:55

[QUOTE=BuckleyRed;2038271]Absolutely would mention csncer research. My son who is 16 is going to do a sponsored head shave (grade 1) to raise funds for Prostate Cancer Research as his grandad is just recovering from this (Allan Kelsall from Buckley)[/QUOTE]

Make mine £20 - £10 for BTB and £10 for cancer research.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 21.42:53.