Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20th June 2017, 07.29:59   #64-0 (permalink)
Rob
Due a Testimonial

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: dismal jimmy tweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiejackoinsaudi View Post
If we don't submit a business plan how can we complain about no support. Is there a business plan being put together by the club? If yes, great, let's get it submitted. If no, why not? Anybody in a position of authority shed light on this or is it a secret?
Posted via mobile theme
Brief conversations I have had have revolved around supporting a plan, but there has to be a plan to get behind.
Old 20th June 2017, 07.58:22   #65-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Yale

Thumbs down Re: dismal jimmy tweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by redavid View Post
Well they could start by showing a bit of interest in the oldest International football stadium in the world , Instead of putting all the energy into South Wales , 2million to bail out Cardiff Airport , 1million to bail out Glamorgan ccc, Who by the way are still losing money week in week out , Still thinking about putting in millions for a New race track aswell , They spent half a Million quid on an Art project in Venice two years ago , that we never got to see !! hows that for starters
Get facts right it was 52 million for Cardiff airport
Old 20th June 2017, 08.20:06   #66-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

What have the club board done regarding this? Last I heard the onus was firmly on the club to propose something?
Old 20th June 2017, 08.36:08   #67-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MRS Near Kop end

Can't we just throw that plan Price Griffith's had few years ago....Cinema, Hotel, and whatever else...Probably go straight in the bin..But it seems to work in Cardiff...
Old 20th June 2017, 08.41:59   #68-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: MRS

The club had met with the WAG as it was mentioned at the club AGM.

There were problems about who owned what around the Kop and the land behind it.

Not heard anything since, hopefully the WST can advise further at their upcoming AGM
Old 20th June 2017, 08.45:21   #69-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Started in MR then The Boys pen and a graduate of The Kop

Walk around Cardiff and see for yourself just how much money has been spent in the City. Wrexham does not get a look in when the National Assembly for Wales is handing ot the cash.
The Taffia have got the purse strings well and truly under control.
Old 20th June 2017, 08.55:29   #70-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite

I agree with Phil, Its up to the Board to come up with proposals to take to the local council, who can then push the WAG for funding or whatever.

However, its clear that the council are unlikely to push for support for anything to do with the club or ground, given past history.

I can't understand the rough ride for Lucas over anything to do with the club or ground. All he really can do is help organise meetings, groups etc as he has done in the past or speak up and highlight it in the commons. Which is probably going to fall on deaf ears in the whole.

Its the Council who are primarily responsible for anything to do with funding for improvements etc.
Old 20th June 2017, 09.04:39   #71-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh aah Paskin View Post
I agree with Phil, Its up to the Board to come up with proposals to take to the local council, who can then push the WAG for funding or whatever.

However, its clear that the council are unlikely to push for support for anything to do with the club or ground, given past history.

I can't understand the rough ride for Lucas over anything to do with the club or ground. All he really can do is help organise meetings, groups etc as he has done in the past or speak up and highlight it in the commons. Which is probably going to fall on deaf ears in the whole.

Its the Council who are primarily responsible for anything to do with funding for improvements etc.
I believe the club have been in contact with Carwyn Jones's office after he offered to help facilitate a redevelopment. However, the issue is the complexity regarding who owns what behind the Kop.

As far as I know the council have done and continue to do nothing.
Old 20th June 2017, 09.09:35   #72-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Sweeney View Post
I believe the club have been in contact with Carwyn Jones's office after he offered to help facilitate a redevelopment. However, the issue is the complexity regarding who owns what behind the Kop.

As far as I know the council have done and continue to do nothing.
Are the club asking the council for help? Its all well and good just blaming the council but I want to know what the club have done and are doing now to drive this forward? Does anyone know?

I know the council have been useless as far as this club are concerned and have failed us miserably in the past but you need to know that the club are really pushing for this first otherwise we could all be asking for something that doesn't even exist.

For starters where has any of this been communicated to the fans i.e. what the club are trying to do with the stadium?

I haven't seen anything.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 02.04:48.