Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30th June 2017, 16.15:24   #1036-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Striker signing "agreed"

Parkin from York would of been a good call the ball doesn't stick up front and that was a big problem last season a rhead type of player is someone that causes all sorts of problem and although doesn't get 20 goals a season he contributes with holding up the ball bringing others into the game winning free kicks when team under pressure there is a lot more to his game than people think. So rhead isn't available but that type is needed in our squad!
Old 30th June 2017, 16.15:45   #1037-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Cowley has made it more than clear that he see's and wants to retain Rhead at Lincoln. It would seem to be a good fit especially having gone up into L2 - the only hope of getting him here is 'family reasons' and him wanting to get back to his family (Stoke based I believe). he came very close last pre season to leaving Lincoln.

Personally I would roll out the red carpet to sign him, he's strong, good in the air - perhaps not built for pace but knows where the back of the net is and that ladies and gentlemen is the thing to get us out of this league.

Alabi is still not fixed up so tomorrow being July I am expecting some movement 'of the big guns' anytime soon.
Old 30th June 2017, 16.18:45   #1038-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Alabi will be going into the league I think though if you don't try you don't get.
Old 30th June 2017, 16.21:41   #1039-0 (permalink)
Trialist

From what I've heard Alain blows hot and cold and is definitely not a target man as he can't hold the ball up.
Old 30th June 2017, 16.22:27   #1040-0 (permalink)
Trialist

Predictive text Alabi
Old 30th June 2017, 16.33:37   #1041-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: Kop end of Yale stand
Twitter: @kensdavies

Boden and Alabi would make things interesting up front
Old 30th June 2017, 16.38:32   #1042-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegatered View Post
Absolutely I've never seen the attraction in Rhead I realise Iam in the minority but let's go up or at least in playoffs in style
As a footballer he's underrated because he's a lump. We didn't play badly against them at home but got absolutely schooled by Lincoln from a footballing point of view, as well as them just winning crucial physical battles and taking their chances. He was a big part of all those advantages. I'd have been happy if he'd come.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 30th June 2017, 16.49:03   #1043-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
I'm not dodging a question that I can't answer because I don't know who we can afford so it is a stupid question, I tried to explain but maybe Reading isn't for you 😂

If I had to pluck one out of the rumours off here it would be Andy Williams because he has experience at a much higher level and a good scoring record. Will that do? 😂
Posted via mobile theme
Man has just landed on that thing made of cheese...

John Logie Baird has just invented the radio with moving photographs...

Andy Williams was taken off the transfer list yesterday...

Doncaster Rovers: Is this the key reason why Darren Ferguson has decided to hold onto Andy Williams? - The Star
Old 30th June 2017, 16.58:55   #1044-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end

Boden excites me, I don't know why but he does.

Does anyone know where Kelly usually plays? I've got it in my head he will be pulling the strings in the middle with his beautiful left peg.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 19.18:10.