RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Keates (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/109926-keates.html)

greenacres 23rd June 2017 20.06:53

Keates

The man is a legend bringing pride back to this magnificent club. He has done incredibly well from what can only be described as an inherited utter shambles. He deserves all the support that we can possibly give him.

MonStarzGuinea 23rd June 2017 20.13:07

Re: Keates

Here here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diablo1981 23rd June 2017 20.19:40

[QUOTE=greenacres;2042759]The man is a legend bringing pride back to this magnificent club. He has done incredibly well from what can only be described as an inherited utter shambles. He deserves all the support that we can possibly give him.[/QUOTE]

Agree with sentiment but he's not a legend yet, we still have a long way to go.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Always The Kop 23rd June 2017 20.22:23

[QUOTE=greenacres;2042759]The man is a legend bringing pride back to this magnificent club. He has done incredibly well from what can only be described as an inherited utter shambles. He deserves all the support that we can possibly give him.[/QUOTE]

He is relentless and has a great work ethic, has surrounded himself with a professional team with forward thinking. Got lots of respect for Dean, I really hope he pulls it off. He would never have to buy a pint in Wrexham again.

Foxy 23rd June 2017 20.23:47

He has indeed inherited an utter shambles in many ways, and that's not just Gary Mills to blame.

He took a huge risk in taking this as his first job in management but he seems to be the right fit. His work so far has been impressive and he has clearly built up a lot of credibility points in the bank; I really can't see fans turning against him if things go wrong.

Hopefully he can just get a bit of luck this season to demonstrate that he is on the right track.

89Leader 23rd June 2017 20.24:10

He's doing a great job and am really excited for the season. However the word legend is too easily used these days. Unless he takes us up he will have nowhere near legend status

SteveWAFC 23rd June 2017 20.28:54

[QUOTE=Foxy;2042774]I really can't see fans turning against him if things go wrong.

[/QUOTE]

At the actual ground I'd hope that the boos are to a minimum definitely, but on here there will always be moaners who will blame the manager, even though he can't do anything once the players touch the turf. He's getting his recruitment right and once he's completed the final pieces and got them fit, it's down to the players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fezbob 23rd June 2017 20.29:37

Are we in let him spend the night with your wife territory yet, or only if we reach the FL?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Vorporix 23rd June 2017 20.30:03

He has our respect and admiration as a player and hopefully in time it will be even more so as a manager - he has certainly made a great start!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.21:45.