RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Take Over At Leyton Orient Completed (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/109937-take-over-leyton-orient-completed.html)

gazaw 26th June 2017 12.49:03

Take Over At Leyton Orient Completed

The take over at Leyton Orient is now complete guess they will be strong contenders next season as it is said that they will have decent sum of money pumped into the club.

Corner Flag 26th June 2017 13.36:04

Re: Take Over At Leyton Orient Completed

[QUOTE=gazaw;2043579]The take over at Leyton Orient is now complete guess they will be strong contenders next season as it is said that they will have decent sum of money pumped into the club.[/QUOTE]

Yeh sure they will , they have no players other than 3 x youth squad members and lets face it they can buy who they like but in this league money is only 30% of the way you get out the rest is made up of good management and sound understanding of this level.

wxmdoug 26th June 2017 13.56:46

[QUOTE=Corner Flag;2043602]Yeh sure they will , they have no players other than 3 x youth squad members and lets face it they can buy who they like but in this league money is only 30% of the way you get out the rest is made up of good management and sound understanding of this level.[/QUOTE]

i read they have 17 contracted players on their books ....

Corner Flag 26th June 2017 14.24:33

[QUOTE=wxmdoug;2043624]i read they have 17 contracted players on their books ....[/QUOTE]

I had a good look around and was sure that I read about the 3 youth players but could be wrong. on their official site it says little about player numbers but they don't even have season tickets on sale yet.
they do appear to be making big mistakes regarding the running of the club in the conference and are talking of a Chief executive and also appointed a Director of Football etc all serious overheads that will come back to bite them I fear.
Good luck to them providing we do better and it will be an interesting season for them.

wxmdoug 26th June 2017 14.49:50

[QUOTE=Corner Flag;2043602]Yeh sure they will , they have no players other than 3 x youth squad members and lets face it they can buy who they like but in this league money is only 30% of the way you get out the rest is made up of good management and sound understanding of this level.[/QUOTE]

i read they have 17 contracted players on their books ....

wxmdoug 26th June 2017 14.51:09

[QUOTE=Corner Flag;2043657]I had a good look around and was sure that I read about the 3 youth players but could be wrong. on their official site it says little about player numbers but they don't even have season tickets on sale yet.
they do appear to be making big mistakes regarding the running of the club in the conference and are talking of a Chief executive and also appointed a Director of Football etc all serious overheads that will come back to bite them I fear.
Good luck to them providing we do better and it will be an interesting season for them.[/QUOTE]

i think martin ling was mentioned it after the takeover

ugarte007 26th June 2017 14.55:38

On the right day, hopefully the opening day they would bring quite a few after this. lets hope

Soledad Brother 26th June 2017 15.10:38

We'll beat them in the play-off final - revenge is a dish best served cold.

Colonel D 26th June 2017 15.47:47

They should be asked to provide a bond

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.34:14.