Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28th June 2017, 19.11:54   #31-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: usually MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Mark Carrington

A good, dependable and steady player who should benefit by having better players alongside him next season.
Old 28th June 2017, 19.12:15   #32-0 (permalink)
Name A Stand After Me

Not Set Click To Change

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fezbob View Post
He's not a world beater, but four successive managers don't give you their vote of confidence if you're as crap as some claim he is.
He's a model professional, never a moments problem and takes care of himself in the off season. In other words, a manager's dream. He's never injured and is a consistent player. Said it a million times but we won't find better than him at this level. Remember people raving about Javan Vidal who played in both positions too, LOL. Where's he playing now?
Posted via mobile theme
Old 28th June 2017, 19.42:48   #33-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS

For all those long in the tooth enough to remember, his attributes remind me of Mickey Evans.
Old 28th June 2017, 19.48:44   #34-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by fezbob View Post
He's not a world beater, but four successive managers don't give you their vote of confidence if you're as crap as some claim he is.
This. He wouldn't be in my starting 11, but enough managers have offered him contracts to convince me that he's worth keeping. If I was in charge, he'd be in the squad but as a backup only.
Old 28th June 2017, 20.10:16   #35-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game View Post
He's a model professional, never a moments problem and takes care of himself in the off season. In other words, a manager's dream. He's never injured and is a consistent player. Said it a million times but we won't find better than him at this level. Remember people raving about Javan Vidal who played in both positions too, LOL. Where's he playing now?
Posted via mobile theme
Agree about Carra.
Old 28th June 2017, 20.11:00   #36-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given

Arise Sir Mark !
I remember offering him a pint in the Centenary Club last season after he'd just won us the evening match with a last minute winner v Solihull Moors - wouldn't take a drink on that occasion - agree with other posters - a model professional.
That goal at Stoke was magical.
Old 28th June 2017, 20.13:01   #37-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Yale stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game View Post
Posted via mobile theme
Agree with this, carrington is good professional and decent player for this level. Seems a nice bloke as well.
Old 28th June 2017, 20.29:57   #38-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Mainly go to away games

Carrington is a good footballer . He is a team player who doesn't do anything too ambitious but seldom loses possession . Does a lot of running and covers for team mates who are often out of position . I would suggest that he is highly rated by his teammates .It is only when you play in a team that you realise how good some of your team mates actually are . He is a model professional and an asset to the club
Posted via mobile theme
Old 28th June 2017, 21.15:45   #39-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

Agree, an asset to the team & to the club. Think will also look a better player this season purely by playing with "significantly improved " team
Posted via mobile theme
Old 28th June 2017, 21.21:01   #40-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: mrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by petered View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomandGloom View Post
Big fan of his myself.
Not because I think he is world class but because he is solid, always shows up, I believe he has a good footballing brain which helps with his lack of pace. But mostly because I've never once heard him moan, be unprofessional or let the club down.
Good post.
Agree happy enough with Carrington most successful teams have similar players who are good club men and good for the other players to have someone like him around ie good pro
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.06:22.