Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31st July 2017, 09.51:20   #19-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MRS - bring back the kop
Twitter: @

Default Re: Red Passion Fantasy football league.

Any news on this being made into a build the budget fundraiser. I see the cricket was a massive success yesterday and has boosted the coffers by a 4 figure sum. Would be nice to add to that
Posted via mobile theme
Old 6th August 2017, 14.04:11   #20-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot:

The Red Passion league has been running for nearly 10 years, with usually over 100 entrants. This season the "do-gooders" have decided it would be a good source of income for BTB. Alas nothing has been done and there has been only 7 positive posts and the season starts on FRIDAY.

Meanwhile ANF has set up his red passion league code 7316-16465
on fantasy.premierleague.com ,but due to the confusion only 39 entrants so far.
Old 8th August 2017, 07.34:23   #21-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand Centre

Joined.
Old 8th August 2017, 07.42:57   #22-0 (permalink)
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by midlandred View Post
The Red Passion league has been running for nearly 10 years, with usually over 100 entrants. This season the "do-gooders" have decided it would be a good source of income for BTB. Alas nothing has been done and there has been only 7 positive posts and the season starts on FRIDAY.

So you think posts about raining money for BTB aren't positive? For 'do-gooders' I assume you mean those who are looking for possible income sources no matter how small. Bucket collectors, cricket match organisers and the like? You do realise it's possible to enter more than one league? so the setting up of a BTB league wouldn't have effected numbers of entrants into this one
Posted via mobile theme
Old 8th August 2017, 09.43:24   #23-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: Kop in the old days, ERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by midlandred View Post

Any reason why you don't renew the same league? That way you'd keep the same entrants, providing they still play the game. Then older players wouldn't have to rejoin
Old 8th August 2017, 09.47:59   #24-0 (permalink)
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wopdragon View Post
Any reason why you don't renew the same league? That way you'd keep the same entrants, providing they still play the game. Then older players wouldn't have to rejoin
Entrants were at about 2.3million for the whole country yesterday. I'm sure last year it was over 4million. So it seems lots are still yet to select their team or have decided to do the draft instead. Still easier for midlandred to blame it on those suggesting some funds could have been raised. Agree the auto renewal would sort out the issue of having to get a new code.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 8th August 2017, 09.55:38   #25-0 (permalink)
anf
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: Cold Road Stand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wopdragon View Post
I tried renewing the league but it wouldn't let me do it so I started a new one as soon as the fantasy league came into action.
Old 8th August 2017, 14.52:39   #26-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by standingroomonly2 View Post
So you think posts about raining money for BTB aren't positive? For 'do-gooders' I assume you mean those who are looking for possible income sources no matter how small. Bucket collectors, cricket match organisers and the like? You do realise it's possible to enter more than one league? so the setting up of a BTB league wouldn't have effected numbers of entrants into this one
Posted via mobile theme
If you can make it rain money for BTB, I think that would be very positive then Wrexham would be a richer club than both Real Madrid and Barcelona, although I think the two Manchester clubs may still have the edge on us.
Old 8th August 2017, 16.29:57   #27-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: Kop end of Yale stand
Twitter: @kensdavies

Sorry to be a bit thick on this - but how do I join the Redpassion league once I have registered on the site? - thanks in advance

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.08:45.