RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Is that it for signings? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110081-signings.html)

Ooh aah Paskin 19th July 2017 09.27:51

Re: Is that it for signings?

[QUOTE=Wrexham_fan_4eva!;2051447]Notts county didn't offer 120k... they matched our offer which was circa £15k[/QUOTE]

We offered £15k for Cook!!

That was never likely to happen... :D

Iesty 19th July 2017 09.28:59

quigley could be worth a punt

i heard that Kevin Roberts didnt play for Halifax yesterday.....

Phils-an-alki 19th July 2017 09.30:09

[QUOTE=Iesty;2051454]quigley could be worth a punt

i heard that Kevin Roberts didnt play for Halifax yesterday.....[/QUOTE]

He's a real right back isn't he? **Starts Praying**

B10Red 19th July 2017 09.45:15

Kevin Roberts has been linked with us for a while.

I would prefer it to be a striker... Absolutely no idea who it could be. I know Cook gets shouted about, but I can't see it. I would be happy with Quigley.

Corner Flag 19th July 2017 09.52:27

[QUOTE=Big Jim;2051400]Cook haha give it up we've knocked back £120k from Notts County he's not for sale and he doesn't want to move, why would the league favourites sell the best striker in the league to another side in the same league? It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever plus he wouldn't move to Wrexham anyway - that's straight from the horses mouth - you will be lucky to scrape playoffs at best and Cook is much better than that.

You all really need to start being realistic....[/QUOTE]

Not a hope for you this season you blew your chance last season and even though you have on paper a strong attack you are weak in defence with the old man getting slower and slower. Mid table for you lot I expect.

StattoWrexham 19th July 2017 09.59:16

Cook reminds me of one of those North Koreans who has been told to say what the hierarchy want him to say, if he speaks out about what is really happening at The Tramps he will be shipped out somewhere even worse!

B10Red 19th July 2017 10.03:42

[QUOTE=StattoWrexham;2051465]Cook reminds me of one of those North Koreans who has been told to say what the hierarchy want him to say, if he speaks out about what is really happening at The Tramps he will be shipped out somewhere even worse![/QUOTE]

Like Barrow? He escaped there not long ago.

StattoWrexham 19th July 2017 10.14:49

[QUOTE=B10Red;2051467]Like Barrow? He escaped there not long ago.[/QUOTE]

For all the hype about Cook, what's he done outside of this league?

Ronaldo to Wrexham 19th July 2017 10.20:12

[QUOTE=StattoWrexham;2051465]Cook reminds me of one of those North Koreans who has been told to say what the hierarchy want him to say, if he speaks out about what is really happening at The Tramps he will be shipped out somewhere even worse![/QUOTE]

Chester???

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.02:59.