RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Is that it for signings? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110081-signings.html)

krux 19th July 2017 10.47:50

Re: Is that it for signings?

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2051484]Irrelevant, he can score for fun in tbis one.[/QUOTE]

The thought of cook struggling in a league 2 wrexham team in 18-19 sounds pretty good to me!!

dixienormous 19th July 2017 10.49:14

[QUOTE=Foxy;2051482]It would be very very stupid to spend money on a full back, especially as we have a good one already.[/QUOTE]

Jizz time.if qe get another striker.

StattoWrexham 19th July 2017 10.50:00

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2051484]Irrelevant, he can score for fun in tbis one.[/QUOTE]

In some ways I agree, but just putting on my future hat for when we are in League Two :44:

Nige Roberts 19th July 2017 10.51:10

[QUOTE=Big Jim;2051400]Cook haha give it up we've knocked back £120k from Notts County he's not for sale and he doesn't want to move, why would the league favourites sell the best striker in the league to another side in the same league? It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever plus he wouldn't move to Wrexham anyway - that's straight from the horses mouth - you will be lucky to scrape playoffs at best and Cook is much better than that.

You all really need to start being realistic....

My understanding with Cook he wants to move back to Nottingham, the fact his girlfriend is from there seems to make sense. Another interesting twist he's a Nottingham Forest fan ! He's not coming to us, Keates has got it all in hand I'm sure, his recruitment has been fantastic up to now. I'm sure we won't be disappointed with his next signing given the fact we are going to be splashing out some money 💰

Ooh aah Paskin 19th July 2017 10.56:18

Well, a large contingent may be disappointed if it turns out to be Roberts and not a striker that we need much more urgently.

NottsRed 19th July 2017 10.59:16

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2051490]Well, a large contingent may be disappointed if it turns out to be Roberts and not a striker that we need much more urgently.[/QUOTE]

While Roberts would be a decent signing we do need another striker. Guess it going to be down to how much money Keates has left in the bank.

Could he get another loan player in?

Junior Shabadoo 19th July 2017 11.44:24

[QUOTE=NottsRed;2051491]While Roberts would be a decent signing we do need another striker. Guess it going to be down to how much money Keates has left in the bank.

Could he get another loan player in?[/QUOTE]

We've got 17 professionals. I'm not sure why signing Kevin Roberts would then mean we have to get a forward only on loan, especially as two of our 17 are on loan as it is.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

WREX01 19th July 2017 11.48:08

Tbh I think we will sign 3 more players before the start of the season. If Roberts is one of them ( he had a great number of assists from right back ) , he could cover cb too and then id expect a forward and a midfielder/winger.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

jackoboy17 19th July 2017 11.53:59

Still plenty of excellent free agents about not sure why the players were going for have to be already contracted to another club

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.24:59.