RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Is that it for signings? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110081-signings.html)

LlayDragon 21st July 2017 08.07:28

Re: Is that it for signings?

[QUOTE=Colonel D;2052194]Rory Donnelly anybody ?[/QUOTE]

Don't let him get in a car.

wxmdoug 21st July 2017 08.23:15

[QUOTE=Big Jim;2052180]Sign a so called 'proper' striker from a relegated no mark team where he scored 1 goal and could barely get a look in in a piss poor league and a right back from a conference north side and all of a sudden you think the title is in sight?

I take my hat off to you all just for your great optimism, but title contenders come on? You barely have a starting 11 ready to compete never mind a squad - an injury or two and a suspension and you are up s##t street.

One more note of interest and this isn't a dig chaps just a dose of realism not one of your players would get in our side and I even struggle to name one who would make the bench? Seriously.....

Really can't wait for your visit to PP it will be very interesting.....[/QUOTE]

i have loads of mates who are tranmere fans and they are not very confident of going up this season , they will Finish in the top 4 tops .all i can say is bring it on your free money has run out and we will see how you do with us being on level terms .

diablo1981 21st July 2017 08.27:06

[QUOTE=Big Jim;2052180]Sign a so called 'proper' striker from a relegated no mark team where he scored 1 goal and could barely get a look in in a piss poor league and a right back from a conference north side and all of a sudden you think the title is in sight?

I take my hat off to you all just for your great optimism, but title contenders come on? You barely have a starting 11 ready to compete never mind a squad - an injury or two and a suspension and you are up s##t street.

One more note of interest and this isn't a dig chaps just a dose of realism not one of your players would get in our side and I even struggle to name one who would make the bench? Seriously.....

Right, because we don't have a better defence & midfield?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Phils-an-alki 21st July 2017 08.29:53

Why on earth are people replying to the smack rat?

Ooh aah Paskin 21st July 2017 08.33:07

I really shouldn't bite but if you really think the likes of Pearson, Smith, Jennings, Kelly, Wedgebury, Mackreth and Boden wouldn't get in your team then I think it might be you who is a bit deluded.

Whatever happens this next season, it will be interesting.

Oh, and if Mellon shares your thinking..maybe you can get him to sell us Cook then. After all, we are obviously a shit team so selling him to us isn't going to improve us and be a challenge to you is it? :D

Ooh aah Paskin 21st July 2017 08.35:27

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2052211]Why on earth are people replying to the smack rat?[/QUOTE]

I know I shouldn't have but I am in a foul mood this morning lol..

NedStarksGhost 21st July 2017 08.38:30

I love the Tranmere arrogance. Always good for a laugh.

StattoWrexham 21st July 2017 08.50:56

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2052213]I know I shouldn't have but I am in a foul mood this morning lol..[/QUOTE]

It's because a lot of them seem such arrogant ****s who think they are going to walk the league.

I know we've been called deluded at times but we've never had this attitude even from the first season, we knew it would be tough.

I've got a long memory where they are concerned and I just want to see us stuff it back down their noses!!!

percy vere 21st July 2017 08.56:23

What's a scouser doing up so early? Have you got an early appearance?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 02.18:06.