RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Is that it for signings? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110081-signings.html)

LlayDragon 21st July 2017 08.57:20

Re: Is that it for signings?

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2052211]Why on earth are people replying to the smack rat?[/QUOTE]

It isn't even decent trolling.

dixienormous 21st July 2017 08.57:40

[QUOTE=Big Jim;2052180]Sign a so called 'proper' striker from a relegated no mark team where he scored 1 goal and could barely get a look in in a piss poor league and a right back from a conference north side and all of a sudden you think the title is in sight?

I take my hat off to you all just for your great optimism, but title contenders come on? You barely have a starting 11 ready to compete never mind a squad - an injury or two and a suspension and you are up s##t street.

One more note of interest and this isn't a dig chaps just a dose of realism not one of your players would get in our side and I even struggle to name one who would make the bench? Seriously.....

Really can't wait for your visit to PP it will be very interesting.....[/QUOTE]

Absolute tit head.

Colonel D 21st July 2017 10.23:34

[QUOTE=LlayDragon;2052206]Don't let him get in a car.[/QUOTE]

He can always climb on a train at Wrexham and go to Ireland to see the folks.

Mr Malik 21st July 2017 10.50:50

[QUOTE=percy vere;2052223]What's a scouser doing up so early? Have you got an early appearance?[/QUOTE]

Obviously, he missed going to school again!

Teifi Red 21st July 2017 10.57:56

Is Tranmere the team that took Jennings and Harris off us? We are that poor that they wanted our players :freak::freak::freak:

Funny_Old_Game 21st July 2017 11.08:28

Harris is shot to bits.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

diablo1981 21st July 2017 11.11:40

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2052268]Harris is shot to bits.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

His last season for us wasn't good, you could tell that was the start of things to come even then.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Corner Flag 21st July 2017 11.11:40

[QUOTE=Teifi Red;2052265]Is Tranmere the team that took Jennings and Harris off us? We are that poor that they wanted our players :freak::freak::freak:[/QUOTE]

Oh dear this Big Jim fella sounds really deluded and I suspect is still hurting after yet another failed season under Mellon's management.
Personally I wouldn't pass comment about individual Tranmere players as I know little of then except the old fat one who has started fouling as he is now getting slower and slower ,and I suspect Big Jim knows little about our team.
What will be will be but a team with too many forwards and overall too many players all fighting to get in the squad is no answer to gaining success in this league but I am sure Mellon knows best ...ha !
23rd September will be an interesting day !!!!

Teifi Red 21st July 2017 11.13:22

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2052268]Harris is shot to bits.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Agree, but they still wanted him at the time.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 22.49:53.