RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Is that it for signings? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110081-signings.html)

dixienormous 18th July 2017 18.09:19

Re: Is that it for signings?

[QUOTE=fezbob;2051213]If interplay and lay offs were all we were short of I'd agree, but think we need another striker who's capable of taking their chances.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Agreed. As fans we've been deprived of a real striker for a long time and having the abilty to link up play and hold the ball up is fantastic, if he can stick the ball in the net. At the moment Gime lacks that crucial part, and he seriously lacks composure where it matters. On that basis Id get rid, but when you think about Pogba and the way he improved I suppose you might give him a chance. Tough call.

Iesty 18th July 2017 18.12:07

Pogba didn't score for us in his first 8 games and only scored 4 in total in his first season with us. I personally say give gime a chance
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Hightown Brymbo Red 18th July 2017 18.25:50

[QUOTE=Iesty;2051226]Pogba didn't score for us in his first 8 games and only scored 4 in total in his first season with us. I personally say give gime a chance

I think pogba played for nothing at first so it was an easy decision keeping him!

standman 18th July 2017 18.26:51

[QUOTE=Iesty;2051226]Pogba didn't score for us in his first 8 games and only scored 4 in total in his first season with us. I personally say give gime a chance

We cant afford chances, if only we had chance money. Players have to of already of shown the can do the job previously or have been given a chance in friendlys.

Colonel D 18th July 2017 20.32:31

It sounded as if Jimi isn't what we are looking for and I would expect another striker arriving before the new season

Redted 18th July 2017 20.35:10

[QUOTE=Colonel D;2051324]It sounded as if Jimi isn't what we are looking for and I would expect another striker arriving before the new season[/QUOTE]

I agree. It sounds like he tried hard but isn't what we need. Hopefully DK will have someone else in mind

redmatt 18th July 2017 20.48:18

I think Connor Jennings will come back.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

EnglishRed 18th July 2017 20.58:13

I'm coming around to the idea of Mangan

standman 18th July 2017 21.06:04

[QUOTE=EnglishRed;2051344]I'm coming around to the idea of Mangan[/QUOTE]

Tranmere fans I spoke to say he has gone slow and should be off loaded.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 00.26:39.