RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Interesting how we are seen by other clubs (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110101-interesting-how-we-seen-other-clubs.html)

harrypothead 21st July 2017 21.12:00

Interesting how we are seen by other clubs

After having a read on Halifax forum, as well as Tranmere and the divie chat, it is really interesting to see other clubs thoughts are on Wrexham football club. They really cant see us even challenging this season, mid table, club on the way down, these are the things being said. Do they not relise we have a new squad this season, we have signed players who are winners. Im so exited for this season to start because a lot of people are in for a shock this season. Maybe we are not seen as the big club we used to be anymore. But i feel this will come as an advantage this year. Lets show these clubs who we are and what we are capable of this season and take the league by storm. Come on the town ! Dean keates red and white army !

Sammy Mac 21st July 2017 21.15:42

Re: Interesting how we are seen by other clubs

A bit like Lincoln last season.

Vorporix 21st July 2017 21.15:50

[QUOTE=harrypothead;2052506]After having a read on Halifax forum, as well as Tranmere and the divie chat, it is really interesting to see other clubs thoughts are on Wrexham football club. They really cant see us even challenging this season, mid table, club on the way down, these are the things being said. Do they not relise we have a new squad this season, we have signed players who are winners. Im so exited for this season to start because a lot of people are in for a shock this season. Maybe we are not seen as the big club we used to be anymore. But i feel this will come as an advantage this year. Lets show these clubs who we are and what we are capable of this season and take the league by storm. Come on the town ! Dean keates red and white army ![/QUOTE]

Whatever Harry - in my humble opinion we are one decent striker away from being serious challengers.............fingers crossed! :)

Keyser Söze 21st July 2017 21.17:08

They are also probably overlooking the fact that we've made one major off field signing in the form of Darlington.

Connah's Quay Red 21st July 2017 21.23:26

I can't remember the last time I cared what other fans thought of us.

Arguably it's better for us if we are going under the radar.

StattoWrexham 21st July 2017 21.23:34

[QUOTE=harrypothead;2052506]After having a read on Halifax forum, as well as Tranmere and the divie chat, it is really interesting to see other clubs thoughts are on Wrexham football club. They really cant see us even challenging this season, mid table, club on the way down, these are the things being said. Do they not relise we have a new squad this season, we have signed players who are winners. Im so exited for this season to start because a lot of people are in for a shock this season. Maybe we are not seen as the big club we used to be anymore. But i feel this will come as an advantage this year. Lets show these clubs who we are and what we are capable of this season and take the league by storm. Come on the town ! Dean keates red and white army ![/QUOTE]

I am quite happy for us to go under the radar, the pressure is probably on Tranmere Rovers more than anyone. If they don't do it this year they could end up like us!

Followed by Leyton Orient and perhaps Hartlepool United as the relegated clubs who don't really know what to expect.

blackbrookred 21st July 2017 21.25:02

When the fans of other clubs make comments like those it usually comes from either jealousy at some of the players we have signed. In the case of teams like Tranmere it's more likely they are trying to convince themselves we aren't a threat.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Vorporix 21st July 2017 21.27:48

[QUOTE=StattoWrexham;2052516]I am quite happy for us to go under the radar, the pressure is probably on Tranmere Rovers more than anyone. If they don't do it this year they could end up like us!

Followed by Leyton Orient and perhaps Hartlepool United as the relegated clubs who don't really know what to expect.[/QUOTE]

Leyton Orient and Hartlepool - welcome to Hell :)

EnglishRed 21st July 2017 21.40:05

The majority of fans on football forums don't pay any attention to other clubs. People look at our recent seasons and see a club who are perennial mid table finishers.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 03.26:16.