RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   The Bubble is Burst (Chester away) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110108-bubble-burst-jester-away.html)

fezbob 24th July 2017 10.48:26

The Bubble is Burst (Chester away)

No more umpteen mile bus journeys to Chester as bubble match arrangements come to an end. So says North Wales PCC Arfon Jones.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Rooster1982 24th July 2017 10.51:48

Re: The Bubble is Burst

But can he play upfront?

Rob 24th July 2017 10.52:34

Devil in the detail as always... chester and wrexham mixed parking at glyndwr for the home game, or 'preferred travel' etc.

bigJ 24th July 2017 10.52:41

This great news but it is imperative there is no trouble at the two games this year.

I would bet that the knuckle draggers will be out from both sides and the bubble will be back in 2018/2019 (unless we go up or more likely they go down) I hope I'm wrong though.

Sarge 24th July 2017 10.59:58

About time too.....will now go to a derby match....

Rob 24th July 2017 11.01:38

Wrexham v Chester not burst officially depends how away goes it seems.

Iesty 24th July 2017 11.02:47

as long as the idiots dont ruin it for 99% of the genuine fans then great news

Redordead 24th July 2017 11.03:59

Looks like it'll be a Friday night match at the dive

During the past four seasons fixtures between Chester FC and Wrexham AFC have, in agreement with both clubs and Cheshire and North Wales police Forces, been run using ‘Safe Transport’ arrangements, resulting in ‘away’ fans travelling to the games on officially organised coaches.

The intention, from the inception of these arrangements, has always been to return the fixtures to 3pm, Saturday afternoon games, with independent travel for supporters.

Following a considerable reduction in arrests and disorder at the matches since the arrangements were introduced, all parties have agreed that this season the ‘Safe Transport’ element will be removed, allowing fans to make their own way to the games. In the continued interests of safety, the games will remain all ticket and the initial match at Chester will take place at 7.45pm on Friday 10th November.

It must be stressed that at this time, no arrangements for the return fixture at Wrexham have been confirmed. This will be reviewed in light of events during the initial match at Chester.

Two well contested and incident free fixtures will see these arrangements reviewed further and will support consideration of a move towards 3pm kick offs, also with independent supporter travel. However, it remains the responsibility of all fans to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner. Any inappropriate behaviour, incidents of disorder or damage to either stadium will not be tolerated and will give grounds for concern that the games cannot take place without continued safe transport arrangements.
The driving factors behind the planning for these fixtures remain to reduce the potential for disorder, ensure the safety of fans, residents & visitors to Wrexham and Chester town/city centres and to minimise disruption to local communities and businesses.

Planning for the fixtures continues and the Clubs will announce detailed ticketing arrangements in due course on their websites.

Vambo 24th July 2017 11.05:36

[QUOTE=bigJ;2053035]This great news but it is imperative there is no trouble at the two games this year.

I would bet that the knuckle draggers will be out from both sides and the bubble will be back in 2018/2019 (unless we go up or more likely they go down) I hope I'm wrong though.[/QUOTE]

Do you consider yourself to be a knuckledragger?
Do you think the knuckledraggers attended the bubble games?
How do you decide who is, or who isn't a knuckledragger?
Can we have a name For the holier than thou fans who are so keen to label others as less worthy fans?

Can I suggest, Posters Rating Individuals Called Knuckledraggers.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.54:07.