RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Macc Tickets (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110116-macc-tickets.html)

Always The Kop 25th July 2017 13.47:04

Macc Tickets

11 days to go and sales are still going well, for the big opener. The MRS has only sparse seating available in the middle sections and is filling up fast in the two outside main sections ( Before the smaller end wings )

As this stand always seems to sell the fastest, get your ticket(s) ASAP if this is your stand of choice, as you may end up in one of the far wings at this rate.

COYR

wxmne3 25th July 2017 13.59:38

Re: Macc Tickets

When are the tickets getting sent out so I can keep an eye out for the postie ? Cheers
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

harrypothead 25th July 2017 14.16:13

Is it all ticket this match?

dixienormous 25th July 2017 14.20:30

I bloody well hope not...I also hope the ridiculous all ticket bollocks in the mold road has finished this year.

standingroomonly2 25th July 2017 14.33:33

Don't know how many times it needs to be explained. It's not all ticket in the MRS and hasn't been for the majority of games.
All ticket games require tickets to be purchased before the day of the game which is not the case for the MRS, where the only policy is allocated seating. The tickets are readily available from a kiosk right by the stand up until kick off and prevents confusion over seating arrangements

Always The Kop 25th July 2017 14.37:27

[QUOTE=wxmne3;2053472]When are the tickets getting sent out so I can keep an eye out for the postie ? Cheers
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Individual tickets for the match ? I would imagine within a day or two of you ordering them. If its been a number of days i would give the club shop a call, so they can advise.

dixienormous 25th July 2017 14.38:17

[QUOTE=standingroomonly2;2053483]Don't know how many times it needs to be explained. It's not all ticket in the MRS and hasn't been for the majority of games.
All ticket games require tickets to be purchased before the day of the game which is not the case for the MRS, where the only policy is allocated seating. The tickets are readily available from a kiosk right by the stand up until kick off and prevents confusion over seating arrangements
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Why though? Why not just pay on the turnstiles?

wxmne3 25th July 2017 14.39:29

Thanks for that ATK.Ordered for Macc and Gateshead the day they came out. Will ring tomorrow if they don't arrive.

standingroomonly2 25th July 2017 14.46:12

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2053486]Why though? Why not just pay on the turnstiles?[/QUOTE]

Because there are people who purchase tickets early. There may be families or groups that have booked a block of multiple seats. If they arrive just before kick off and their block is taken it prevents those occupying it from having to move and find a suitable number of seats, or worse still it prevents arrogant knobs refusing to move and any confrontation that follows. In addition I believe there are safety / cost issues for the club

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.52:35.