RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   2017-18 Like for Like Stats Galore (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110204-2017-18-like-like-stats-galore.html)

draigwrecsam 6th August 2017 14.00:00

2017-18 Like for Like Stats Galore

5 Attachment(s)
I know that only stats freaks and masochists will be interested in this for a while. But here it is, with a few minor changes, mostly cosmetic but, for fear of exceeding the Robmeister's file size limits, I've moved the PPG table into the same file as the results matrix.

I'm attaching all five files this time - primarily for me to review after download in case something is weird looking.

I'll avoid saying "enjoy" for the minute. However, we did move 2 places up the table and we did better than last season when Macc. gave us a 3-0 beating!

Hampshire Red 6th August 2017 18.51:52

Re: 2017-18 Like for Like Stats Galore

Glad to see you're back Draig. will look forward to reviewing your tables as the season progresses.

Canadian Dragon 6th August 2017 19.44:53

Welcome back Draig. You know, you are allowed to open the curtains, and let in some daylight from time to time. Not sure if you actually have permission to come out of the basement, but if you need a character reference I am sure one of us can vouch for you.

Well done, as usual. Still don't understand all the intricate details, but it is interesting reading.

Do we have to have the previous manager's stats? I thought we were trying to erase that period of our history!!!

Take care...... Rae

draigwrecsam 9th August 2017 10.52:18

Thanks Guys!

When my book is finally published, perhaps my next book will be "How to Interpret draig's Stats" :D

Point taken about prior manager stats - one for the history books I think.

I'm currently on holiday in the South of France which is absorbing my time, Nuits St. Georges is a rather nice red, but I will get updates later today.

Hampshire Red 9th August 2017 12.04:33

glad to hear that even on holiday you're drinking RED!

draigwrecsam 9th August 2017 14.54:29

After Maidenhead (A)VNL - 8/8/17 (2-1)

4 Attachment(s)
Points under the belt, onwards and upwards! I gave both goals to Manny, although BBC and Flash Scores say different.

Hamilton Pathetic 9th August 2017 15.56:43

Oooh! Hello, another season, here we are again. Didn't look after the last game for reasons previously stated but will be looking at these spread sheets with some interest.

I do notice however that unlike the official programme, you have declined to include a column for the 'New Signing'.

draigwrecsam 9th August 2017 20.59:17

[quote=Hamilton Pathetic;2059622]...I do notice however that unlike the official programme, you have declined to include a column for the 'New Signing'...[/quote]

I try to be more like our manager and not include stuff that hasn't happened yet. Otherwise this thread would be ten pages long already and full of uninformed, speculative drivel. I provide plenty of drivel all by myself! :D

Canadian Dragon 10th August 2017 01.34:17

Enjoyable reading, thank you DW.
Still don't understand the PPG, but then I was always a little thick.

Rae

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.46:34.