Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 8th August 2017, 21.12:21   #37-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Yale
Twitter: @

Default Re: Maidenhead away reaction thread (2-1 win)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal welsh red View Post
I agree, but to say we must win nothing else is acceptable is a bit much at this stage. Would love a win, but a draw wouldn't be the end of the world. Would it?
It is a must win otherwise you're potentially 6 points behind already if you lose. We must have a winning attitude ala Luton, Bristol Rovers. Win Saturday and it'd be a good start when you consider both would be away wins.
Old 8th August 2017, 21.17:31   #38-0 (permalink)
Legend & True Fan

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonWrexhamfc View Post
Really. If people are happy bumbling along in the Conference and accepting mediocrity that's fine but 10 years is too long. Promotion winning teams need to be beating Dover.
This.
Old 8th August 2017, 21.17:54   #39-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: Exec box

Let's focus, and be happy, with getting 3 points tonight first. After Saturday's inept performance to have 3 points after 2 games really is a result. Well done the team and those fans who made the long trip.
Old 8th August 2017, 21.18:36   #40-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverared View Post
We should have signed Maccs number 8 he was a class striker from league below
Macc signed Tyrone Marsh from Dover after his contract ran out. Marsh used to play in League 2 with Oxford United.
Old 8th August 2017, 21.21:41   #41-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: none given

Only the second game maidenhead have lost at home in 16 months
Old 8th August 2017, 21.22:57   #42-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Really. If people are happy bumbling along in the Conference and accepting mediocrity that's fine but 10 years is too long. Promotion winning teams need to be beating Dover.
Ain't you got the message yet!,nobody's "happy" about us being in the Conference.I thought we cleared this old,misguided chestnut up ages ago.Ah well,you keep "bumbling along",in blissful ignorance.
Old 8th August 2017, 21.23:30   #43-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: none given

Yep we should have had him
Old 8th August 2017, 21.35:11   #44-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand.

Quote:
It is a must win otherwise you're potentially 6 points behind already if you lose. We must have a winning attitude ala Luton, Bristol Rovers. Win Saturday and it'd be a good start when you consider both would be away wins.
I think this is a little extreme for this stage of the season. 10 games in before the makeup of the league really starts shaking out. Yes we want to win every game but to say it's a must win at this stage is a bit over the top. Oh and before anyone starts, I definately want out of this league and back where we belong but I'm not going to treat every game as do or die moment. I'll get to that stage when we're heading into the run in and we're hopefully in a playoff position or higher.

I'm a realist. We're not playing sparkling football yet and the management team are going to mix things up to find the settled starting 11. We'll see a new striker join the group shortly and that will change the dynamic yet again.

Bring on Dover and let's have a great game against them.

COYRs
Old 8th August 2017, 21.36:02   #45-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Mainly go to away games

A few people were criticising Carrington on Saturday . I thought he had a very good game tonight . Ran his socks off , made important interceptions and passed the ball well. Roberts looks good too
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 19.42:14.