RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Gateshead Tuesday. (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110256-gateshead-tuesday.html)

aber_red 13th August 2017 16.29:50

Gateshead Tuesday.

Third placed Gateshead are next up for us, with two home wins (Guiseley and Torquay), and a narrow defeat at Woking, being their first three results. We need to win this one, to get us back on track, or the pre-season feel good factor, will be gone. Its not the end of the world, after two 1-0 loses, but scoring is already an issue, as is keeping clean sheets, but its early days yet, and a win on Tuesday, will help matters no end. Attendance will be nowhere near the opening game's fantastic crowd, and I think a gate of around four thousand would be good, bring on Tuesday, and keep the faith.

rob_1072 13th August 2017 16.33:49

Re: Gateshead Tuesday.

[QUOTE=aber_red;2061177]Third placed Gateshead are next up for us, with two home wins (Guiseley and Torquay), and a narrow defeat at Woking, being their first three results. We need to win this one, to get us back on track, or the pre-season feel good factor, will be gone. Its not the end of the world, after two 1-0 loses, but scoring is already an issue, as is keeping clean sheets, but its early days yet, and a win on Tuesday, will help matters no end. Attendance will be nowhere near the opening game's fantastic crowd, and I think a gate of around four thousand would be good, bring on Tuesday, and keep the faith.[/QUOTE]

We will be lucky to break 3500 considering Gateshead will bring no one. At the very least we need an entertaining performance.

benwilliams 13th August 2017 16.49:01

Draw I reckon
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

noisy1 13th August 2017 16.51:45

[QUOTE=aber_red;2061177]Third placed Gateshead are next up for us, with two home wins (Guiseley and Torquay), and a narrow defeat at Woking, being their first three results. We need to win this one, to get us back on track, or the pre-season feel good factor, will be gone. Its not the end of the world, after two 1-0 loses, but [B]scoring is already an issue, as is keeping clean sheets[/B], but its early days yet, and a win on Tuesday, will help matters no end. Attendance will be nowhere near the opening game's fantastic crowd, and I think a gate of around four thousand would be good, bring on Tuesday, and keep the faith.[/QUOTE]

Thats it in a nutshell, can only see one outcome on Tuesday and it's not good.

Crowd 3400.

Sort it out lads!

Frank 13th August 2017 16.53:21

0-0

StaffordshireRed 13th August 2017 16.57:46

I'll be there with bells and whistles. COYR

JonWrexhamfc 13th August 2017 17.52:21

Show some desire. 3 points. Nothing more nothing less.

flintred1983 13th August 2017 17.53:49

Il be there just hopefully the goals turn up aswell

TWREX 13th August 2017 18.22:09

Hopefully a big lump of a striker in tomorrow then look out Gateshead .

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.57:30.