RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Gateshead (H) ratings (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110265-gateshead-h-ratings.html)

wrexhamforever16 15th August 2017 22.58:04

Re: Gateshead (H) ratings

Can't believe how many are slating Massanka but saying Boden did okay!

jonesfach 15th August 2017 22.59:26

Re: Gateshead ratings

[QUOTE=mike.loretta;2062086]Manny gets a 10 from me was superb right through, think he only missed one header and even that one he flattened their player so it just bounced off him, massanka well what an awful game until reid came on! Midfield average at best, boden isolated, mackreth uninvolved, had nil nil all over it
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Manny smith head and shoulders our best player....:)

jonesfach 15th August 2017 23.00:25

[QUOTE=Wrex4life;2062105]Did you even go to the same game?[/QUOTE]

He's mostly right....what did you think.

t1954 15th August 2017 23.04:31

[QUOTE=wrexhamforever16;2062128]Can't believe how many are slating Massanka but saying Boden did okay![/QUOTE]

Agree, first time I have seen Boden, third time Massanka. Massanka for me, but he does get himself offside far to often and did not get a shot on target, to be expected by the supply from midfield. He did do the flick on for the goal.

dagg 15th August 2017 23.06:34

[QUOTE=Drury-red;2062067]Dunn 8- pulled off some important saves when needed. Controlled his area well under pressure

Roberts 7- best performance so far

Manny 9- What a player

Pearson 8- solid.

Jennings 6- still suspect

Wedge 8- immense

Carra 4 - did he play?

Kelly 5- ineffective

Macka 6- some moments of quality

Boden 6 - frustrated

Massanaka 5- huffs and puffs but no quality.

Reid 8- player!

Rutherford 6- tracked back

Hurst 5- fair[/QUOTE]

You give Carrington 4, I thought he done ok and you give Massanka 5 thought he was poor and doesn't now the offside rule.

wrexhamforever16 15th August 2017 23.08:30

[QUOTE=t1954;2062132]Agree, first time I have seen Boden, third time Massanka. Massanka for me, but he does get himself offside far to often and did not get a shot on target, to be expected by the supply from midfield. He did do the flick on for the goal.[/QUOTE]

Least Massanka was genuinely wanting to get involved, made runs in behind, stretching there defence. Couldn't believe how poor Boden Looked, didn't seem like he wanted to be there at all. Yet some will say Massanka had a score of 1 or 2:huh2: swear they have him marked down as a bad game before the game starts.

Wxmspiller 15th August 2017 23.09:36

On the funny side taken off tranmere fan zone they are sounding as gloomy as some Wxm fans on here lol

This is looking like more than a blip.The side lacks balance and shape our best central defender left out to keep in McEverley who is both slow and cannot defend balls in the air.One man up front with no service. We have started the season with four games that any champion contenders would have seen as an easy start and in three of those games we have looked no better than the opposition.
Forget excuses about pay policy,we pay more than any of the teams we have played thus far.Nor can we blame referees .The reason we have just five points is down to our shambolic performance on the pitch

At present this looks not only a worse side than we finished with last year but it also looks a worse side than when Brabin was fired.

Unless this is sorted soon I dread to think what will happen when we play some of the teams that are not among the favourites for relegation
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

pagl 15th August 2017 23.10:41

Cant rate from Vegas but sounds another game where 4 players get more than a 6 and the rest struggle.
Dont understand the Wright situation as Keates only wanted loan players that improved the team.
Mackreth seems a disappointment and Carrington still a 5 yd pass merchant.

We need so much more.

Birdy 15th August 2017 23.10:56

Should we be rating keates too? His tactics are shockingly bad. No wonder the players look sh1tter than they actually are! Oh for a manager who plays to a team strengths and is tactically astute! Also its mad we have more points than tranmere!!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 04.47:00.