Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15th September 2017, 08.38:41   #316-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Hartlepool H 0-0 Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
Just do what I do ignore him and don't read his posts as they will take you most of the day anyway and your time can be spent doing other things!
To many big words Birdy?
Old 15th September 2017, 08.43:24   #317-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot:

Personal opinion only but I would much prefer reading [Removed User] views than philsanalki, birds, foxy .
Old 15th September 2017, 08.54:48   #318-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

That's me not sleeping tonight. Damn it.

Back to football I see the memory match on YouTube with a certain Mr Vose reminding me what a talent he is. Superb player I'd pay extra to watch and actually be entertained instead of getting neck ache watching Larry long balls that's currently on offer
Old 15th September 2017, 10.29:07   #319-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: Mold Rd

What some folks fail to grasp is that people living away from home do like a bit more detail than the usual Carra is crap nonsense.

We get the gist of the game from the radio, but a bit of insight from around the ground is great.

The player bashing and poorly written insults are tiresome, especially when the same people are saying the same old things.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 15th September 2017, 11.00:45   #320-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Removed User
;2070899]ROTFL. You've dug away on this thread. Making comments on my tone to others as though I weren't here and it was beneath you to respond directly. Not in the least bit pretentious. At least you've now confirmed you genuinely believe it is beneath you.

You don't like my tone but you just posted and used the word "Ends".

Textbook way of trying to assert that a statement is factual and definitive. Like a telegram or a press release. Will it hurt if I point out that it very much sounds like you're trying to set yourself up as being somehow (morally) superior? Pompous I think would be the word I'd use. Now there's irony for you.
I wasn't going to answer but I will on this occasion I think I must of touched a nerve when I said your post was condescending and it was meant as a joke when I said you must be Carl Darlington, I don't disagree with all your content regarding the games even if they are long winded, but you do seem to have a bit of a chip on your shoulder should anyone disagree with you or not suck up your you. It's simply a football forum about the club we all support and their will always be different opinions that's life. Instead of naming posters who's don't have your Rose coloured glasses at times then perhaps your posts might not read as someone who thinks he knows better than others.

As to me being pompous that amused me 😂 and being Moraly superior, I'm far from both of those but you're welcome to your judgemental opinion, I read posts, I write posts if someone disagrees with what I post that's fine it's a forum of differing opinions nobody can officially say who is right or who is wrong, so can we just leave it there and move on and talk about the club we all support.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 15th September 2017, 11.26:27   #321-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
That's me not sleeping tonight. Damn it.

Back to football I see the memory match on YouTube with a certain Mr Vose reminding me what a talent he is. Superb player I'd pay extra to watch and actually be entertained instead of getting neck ache watching Larry long balls that's currently on offer
I am also a fan of Vose but am not certain he is what we need at the moment - Keates and Harris in their prime would be my choice or to go back further Whittle and Griffiths with Billy up front
Old 15th September 2017, 11.43:01   #322-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: exec box

Quote:
Originally Posted by moynkeepthefaith View Post
I am also a fan of Vose but am not certain he is what we need at the moment - Keates and Harris in their prime would be my choice or to go back further Whittle and Griffiths with Billy up front
id prefer Griffiths and Whittle and King Billy up front

if only ................
Old 15th September 2017, 11.54:30   #323-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by moynkeepthefaith View Post
Well yes Keates and Harris was the ultimate midfield and we were blessed. That's extremely difficult to replicate and I don't expect it's possible.

Just watching Vose' first goal on the memory match reminded me how brilliant he could be. If not him a player with some skill and guile could transform this team, someone who the defence or midfield can give the ball to get us forward and to create. Maybe that's Kelly.
Old 15th September 2017, 12.41:25   #324-0 (permalink)
Legend & True Fan

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda23 View Post
To many big words Birdy?
Please stop stalking me, I hope mods take action.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.39:11.