Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16th September 2017, 06.41:49   #19-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Not far from draigwrecsam but not too close.
Twitter: @

Default Re: Guisley (H) 0-0 reaction

Annoyed by the delayed kick off caused by the Guiseley supporter turning up without a ticket.

Last edited by Hamilton Pathetic; 16th September 2017 at 06.42:56..
Old 16th September 2017, 07.39:14   #20-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Used to be the back of the KOP!
Twitter: @@tomtitch

Can't believe we managed to score 4 goals today. What has the world come too. Carrington was superb today and what a game massanka had, be on every header and challenged for everything. He is going to be some player. Was very impressed with the running boden did, he reminded me of Andy morrell at his best. Oh hang on, I've just woken Up!!!! Dreams can come true, can't they?
Old 16th September 2017, 07.40:41   #21-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Yale stand

The best bit was when Phills an Alki came on. He dominated the game, wouldn't give the ball to anyone. At the post game interviews, no one else got a look in. Sky want him now as a Pundit.
Old 16th September 2017, 07.53:34   #22-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Tech End.

If we'd had 11 Carringtons we would have won easily.
Old 16th September 2017, 08.08:38   #23-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

I hope the young lad in the MRS who got hit in the face when Wedgebury launched the kick off straight into the stand again is okay.
Old 16th September 2017, 08.09:44   #24-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: Pigeon Loft

3-0 Stroll in the Park. Boden ran the game bringing in Akil Wright and Reid at will. Beautiful crossing from the mercurial James Jennings, Rutherford everywhere. Joy to be a Wrexham fan, Mellon sacked, Morrell takes over at Tranmere, Cooke signs for Wrexham on initial loan, I am unable to finish my enormous portion of £1 chips.
Old 16th September 2017, 08.10:06   #25-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

I see [Removed User] got the wind direction wrong again.
Old 16th September 2017, 08.17:06   #26-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

For the commuters:
A gentle breeze blew down the mold road beneath a pale blue autumn sky as we queued for way over two minutes for our tickets - sack the board.
Someone was sat in our seats and when we asked them to move they spoke to us in a very funny language that sounded rather hostile.
Just before kick off a very strange folk song made us wonder if Morris dancers were about to come into the pitch. We wanted to get something to eat and we're appalled that despite rumours chips were not available for a pound and the spotty adolescent short changed us.
As I know everything thing about tactics I will try to keep it simple for the vast majority of brain dead posters. We started 4-4-2 but strayed to 3.5(Carrington who else ?) -5-1.
I thought the ref was unfair in booking Kelly for laying down a piece of red carpet for their winger to go past - for sure there was no contact. I was more agreeable to the yellow for Bowden for texting his girlfriend as a corner came over. I believe Jennings was incorrect in calling the ref a fat typsy tw&t as he had no Romany lineage and the red card was inevitable. Wrights use of both feet to cause the double fracture on Rooney was perhaps a little over enthusiastic and yellow was maybe lenient. Massanka's overhead which hit the floodlight that now sits proudly on KFC land was the closest we got to scoring.
0-0 again against a poor side is reason this evening for the prestatyn supporters group to throw ourselves off the top of gwaenysgor hill tonight accompanied to the sound of men of Harlech.
Old 16th September 2017, 08.20:21   #27-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end

Was looking forward to this one but it turned out I needed a ticket for a game against a pub side, so stayed at home.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 04.50:09.