RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Guiseley reaction 1-1 (h) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110438-guiseley-reaction-1-1-h.html)

TomWFC 16th September 2017 16.15:02

Re: Guiseley reaction

Same problems, different day.

Should we be worried that, despite plenty of evidence to show how toothless we've been, how we rarely threaten, how we struggle to break teams down and show any kind of attacking cohesion, that our management continue to deploy the same tactics and same defensive personnel?

Surely the managnent have seen the struggles, recognised the mistakes and then should change shape & approach? But they haven't.

Are my worries misplaced? Or is it just me? Is our management team the right one to take us forward, based on the above?

shetred 16th September 2017 16.16:20

If i didn't know any better it almost looks like we don't want to / or are to scared to get out of this league.

Keates recently has been a worry, owing to some very strange thinking's on his part.

We are so powderpuff from midfield upwards it's truly shocking.

Draig Wrecsam 16th September 2017 16.16:20

Baffling team selection from Keates today. A disappointing performance against a dire side. Definitely 2 points dropped but at least they kept going to the end.

Foxy 16th September 2017 16.16:50

[QUOTE=TomWFC;2071453]Same problems, different day.

Should we be worried that, despite plenty of evidence to show how toothless we've been, how we rarely threaten, how we struggle to break teams down and show any kind of attacking cohesion, that our management continue to deploy the same tactics and same defensive personnel?

Surely the managnent have seen the struggles, recognised the mistakes and then should change shape & approach? But threy haven't.

Are my worries misplaced is it just me? Is our management team the right one to take us forward, based on the above?[/QUOTE]

We can't keep changing managers. The essence of the problem lies elsewhere.

smiffysarmy 16th September 2017 16.17:08

Got out of jail.

Nice to see Kelly moved central and us play football for a change though 2nd half

welshian 16th September 2017 16.18:24

[QUOTE=TomWFC;2071453]Same problems, different day.

Surely the managnent have seen the struggles, recognised the mistakes and then should change shape & approach? But threy haven't.

[B]Are my worries misplaced is it just me? Is our management team the right one to take us forward, based on the above?[/B][/QUOTE]

no, but we can change it in 3 years.

panda23 16th September 2017 16.18:39

Should have started with Reid , Massanka and Holroyd upfront today, only positive was a midfielder scored

OneLoveWrexham 16th September 2017 16.20:02

Dreadful, I'm sick of watching this negative tripe now and so are the fans by the look of it. 4100 Tuesday and down to 3900 now. Is the point against against Torquay looking good now? All momentum and positivity has been drained out of the fans by Keates and his tactics, he killed the game with his subs. He did the right thing moving Kelly central where he looked like he ran the game and got MOM. They were there for the taking and were all over the shop second half, so fair play to Keates for killing the game.

Ex Limassol Red 16th September 2017 16.20:09

[QUOTE=Foxy;2071452]But that's the best team available to him once Wright and Reid go. The bottom line is that we haven't had the quality players we have needed for 4 years. Releasing Obeng was just the start of a downward spiral that has ended up with us now having our worst midfield and attack in our history. Joe Clarke and Ogleby would walk into this side - seriously.[/QUOTE]

But it's not the team that's available to him now though is it��

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.24:08.